Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    I've wanted a smoke balcony ever since I first saw one being used. It'd be especially awesome to have some blinds or foliage to block out the pesky neighbors while still allowing me to view something magnificent like the NYC skyline.

• Like Like x 4
  2. [​IMG]
    This is my humble abode in the garage. It has my medical marijuana and PAX 2 vaporizer in the image.

[​IMG]
    Now, this is my favorite stash jar. Loveeee it!

• Like Like x 3
  3. fawwwwk! Colorado looks so lit! man that's scenery!

4. That'd be dope with bamboo plants as cover

5. I love smoking on my couch, but nothing beats outdoor smoke spots with sick views:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I actually have a blog post with some more of my favorite smoke spots here. :)

• Like Like x 7
  6. That is indeed a sick view to smoke with! Where is that?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. On top of the South Sister in Three Sisters Wilderness, Oregon. Those are the Middle and North Sisters in the photo. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. bottom right hand part of the pic reminds of this in skyrim [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. It is beautiful spot man, wish i lived somewhere with views like that nearby. Never got around to playing Skyrim, good chunk of life spent on oblivion though!

10. IMAG0161.jpg
    Above: My favorite spot to blaze. I have tons of fond memories from unmentionables here too.
    Below: A local park where my friends and I spark every day.
    IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0068.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. #6531 Bears420, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    u

12. He is in Colorado I bet

13. 20170227_162254.jpg
    At tha beach!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Backyard 95 % of the time .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. IMAG1454.jpg

In the picture it's Bombay sapphire gin and orange juice I was also smoking a joint :love-m3j:

Sorry for the bad picture its pretty much the only one I have of my garden lol,80% of my time smoking up is in my garden the other 20% is at my sisters house or round my friends :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Your garden looks sick bro where abouts are you from bruh? Nice rig also

17. Ha thanks mang, I am in Florida.

18. I'm from the UK man I've been Florida 3 times last time I went I was 17 I'm now 24, its chill there bro, is weed legal there now?

19. Hell no, but they just passed medical so maybe (crossing fingers) in a couple of years it will be.

• Like Like x 1