Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. That's the view from my tokin place:
    IMG_20160621_170159.jpg
    Somewhere in the woods, enjoying the view , mountains and a catholic church.

Unfortunately an illegal pleasure over here....

• Like Like x 8
  2. Love me a man in muck boots with a loaded bowl :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. View from my new spot at the local park.

4. Nice, for sure. I've had quite a few stoney, mellow snow walks over here in Colorado. 1130150208i.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  5. whats the problem w/ uploading a file? an error , but it doesnt say what error.

6. It's not much but this was mine today[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. My homies and i's secret river spot.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Didn't know this thread existed awesome idea! We call this place zen rock takes me 5 minutes to ride to on my dirtbike. 1469420451910.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  9. A nice glass of dawamesk at 2200m above sea level.
    dawamesk n. [Arabic; dawamesc, a form of ‘cannabis jam’, mixing hashish with oil, vanilla, pistachio, almonds and musk; plus sometimes Cantharides]
    IMG_20160729_133240.jpg
    IMG_20160729_133224.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. Rocky Mountains

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  11. Stayed at my aunts house for a few nights when on vacation, this was me and my brothers smoke spot.
    We had a window in our room leading onto the roof which was close to being flat, not very steep at all.
    View from the roof
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Picture I took falling off the roof while high
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Venice Beach with a blunt

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. 20161002_185059.jpg view from my cabin. Evenings I just chill when I'm there and ride around in speed boat. Night time I razz N64 n pretend to be a little kid again. I still remember the day OoT came out. I was so pumped! I also got my super Nintendo. NES and 360 there lol
    That stuff don't get turned on till after the sun goes down. Too beautiful to be inside day time

• Like Like x 6
  14. On a ridge, in my driveway, by the river or anywhere scenic

FB_IMG_14718251046577343.jpg FB_IMG_14751244434843055.jpg FB_IMG_14718250401359195.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. That is a beautiful spot! I also remember the day OoT came out, too :) It's my favorite game

• Like Like x 1
  16. threw some xmas lights in the basement and hung my tv up by chains since i lost the stand for it in the move. we are trying to keep the blunts in the basement so thats where i spend most of my time at home lol.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  17. #6520 cannahippy, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    Any good couch works