Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. The typical chill spot

[​IMG]

Or the jungle where the crew always smokes up

[​IMG]

Sent from my D6653 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  2. morning guys this is my walking route every day on weekends when I don't have work, the UK had some snow lastnight so I thought I'd grab a few shots :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Backed the atvs up to the frozen pond for a chief break ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1453152696.803887.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. When I'm in my room. It doesn't help 100% but keeps the smell in my room. 1453492162828.jpg

Also got a blanket over the doors. They're vented.. So i try and create negative pressure using the window and fan.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. when I still stayed with parents in my early years smoking when no one knew I found that my room window open and an oscillating fan in front of my door directed at my window helped. Also blowing smoke into fan.

You should google the product "smoke buddy"

6. Took the bike for a spin, smoked a blunt then got lost two streets from home :/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. [​IMG]The Studio

• Like Like x 6
  8. On my back porch, overlooking my neighbor's yard.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  9. Hope pic is better. Some pure purple bud, I can't remember the name of it. Purple something or other. All I know is they aren't giving it away.
    IMG_20160325_134947.jpg

10. Found this really cool hollowed out cave from water erosion over thousands of years at the beach the other day. Pretty cool spot to chill and watch the ships come in.

[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 11

11. I'm in Carolina too man, awesome pics of our beautiful state. take it easy blade.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I don't have any good pictures of where I smoke but I like taking closeups of the good buds I get in. Here are a few of my favorites 20160409_211613.jpg 20160325_185813.jpg 20160325_185840.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. You keepin it real, kid. like the post.

14. Love this thread. I think choosing a place to smoke is the most important factor in how much one enjoys their toke session. Smoking in my room is fun, sure, but smoking on the side of a cliff with a good buddy overlooking a vast valley... that's some dope shit.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I would have alot of memories sitting on that couch high asf

16. Lmao I have that exact same fan set on 2 right now