Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Official “This is Where I Blaze” Picture Thread!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by trikky, Aug 15, 2008.

1. #21 aznno0odles, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    ok so this is my pond in my backyard.i also have a mini waterfall thing.im not hiding im sitting but i sit there at night n toke.IT IS PRETTY FUN!!and that building used to be my school

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. im a little confused as to what is going on
    and why you are hiding
    and if that building is real
    but all in all
    i want some noodles now
    peace

3. cleared it up a little bit i think?

4. .tyitityityi

5. i made instant shrimp ramen
    +rep =)
    WATOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6. Nice dude. Seems like a great toking spot!

7. DUDE! SOOO cool man. That's a fatty joint there too! I'm pretty envious of your smoking spots so far! +rep bro. for sure. Please, please, please! keep adding pictures! This thread needs you guys!

8. Sick BlueDot man! Those are some serious Milkvids! Please, please, please keep adding more!

9. More pics are coming soon.

I'm disappointed though, i want to see where my fellow blades toke from around the country!

I've already seen the trippy ass Rocky Mountains thanks to trikky, what does everyone else have to show?

10. That one of b14z3d on the first page is sick as fuck

11. the first one is my buddy mike in the cannabis club, yea thats a weed ice cream in front of him ;). the rest of the pics are me smoking joints, and theres one apparently a friend took that i wasnt ready for, but i liked it caus u can see the water.! enjoy,!! more updated shots later... these are pretty old from my long hair daysss

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow, really awesome spots dude. I like the last one, i like the open feeling instead of having to find some sneaky place like i have to do. Wish i could +rep you again but i just did for your last picture.

Sick!

13. Dude, I'm soooo envious. I wish I was in California right now. I'm coming soon. Maybe next spring. Thanks for contributing! Those are badass. Don't forget indoor submissions are welcome as well.

Bout to throw up some of my new bong and my living room.

EDIT:: I just took the pictures about to be pit up. I'm so stoned I didn't even think you already had pictures indoors. LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #37 b14z3d, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    lots more randoms that i didnt know i had till i took a peek in my photo album!;) first one is my buddy kris while we were snowboarding, nothin better than blazin and riding.:hello: the 2nd one is miami florida, showin the bay lovee! and the last one is my lazyboy in my living room.. str8 pimpn

edit: that last pic i smoked that 3gram blunt to the head.. ahh the xanax days

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Alright, just for those of you surfing this thread, a sneak preview of my new RooR.Custom! No specifics at the moment, but here it is. The first one is the bong. The second is my La-Z-Boy double-recliner couch when I chill at home. The third picture is a couple of my tapestries I hang on my ceiling. I have three up the at the moment.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      118 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      191.5 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      187.7 KB
      Views:
  16. nice chubbler on roor action ;)

17. I've always wanted to blaze and snowboard, or just blaze in the snow. Have you made a snow bong yet? My friends in CT made one and sent me pics the thing was tight but the bowl kept melting cuz of the lighter

edit: 3rd time trying to +rep you, second time failing. Note: Marijuana affects the memory.

• Like Like x 1