The Office

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by chochbag, Sep 26, 2008.

1. man dwight's been in that WTF????? lol thats enough to turn me off

but yea id definitely knock her down in real life, i like'em petite

2. Yea I was LOLing when she walked in and out of the "Cafe Disco"..just came across this thread..been an Office fan for years and I have to show love for two of my favorite characters:

[​IMG]

"Tuna" & "The 'NardDogg"

3. I hate Andy, I like Ed Helms, Andy is just so GRRRR, but that's the point so I love him anyway.

That's what makes the show so good, even the people you hate are lovable.

Check out the new webisodes, I guess it's Creed blackmailing people, sounds awesome.

I would love to name a future kid Creed, too bad that shitty band ruined it.

4. Huge office fan. Loved the cafe disco episode. All the music they used was great. Lots of good parts. I loved it when Phyllis was like i cant stay here for an hour and dwights like whoaaa girl whoaa. Soo funny. I'm also am a fan of the new receptionist. She's just goofy and goes along with everything anyone tells her. It was funny when her and Kelly just started dancing randomly. Ohh and when michael just throws the keys at her and says shut it down. Great episode.

5. The office is a Funnies tv show and show is going to be Good. Michael is a Good Character in this show.Here The office Download is very easy for me

6. The office is a Funny tv show.I love the show and Recently i am watching The office season 2 the characters of the show playing Good Role.Really i am enjoying the show.To Watch The office i was excited as i missed season Final.

7. check out the webisode: blackmail.
    its like 10 straight minutes of creedness
    [ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/74068/the-office-blackmail---the-entire-webisode"]Hulu - The Office: Blackmail - The Entire Webisode - Watch the full episode now.@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/yyeuOTs31sRueLMq36XPpg@@AMEPARAM@@yyeuOTs31sRueLMq36XPpg[/ame]

8. Best show on TV, hands down. IMO

9. I watched Blackmail yesterday. That shit was funny. I like when Andy tells him that he used the wrong gesture.

10. The rave part was the best.

11. dude i love office seen all four seasons and most of the new one
    "andy when you talked to aaron did a little bit of blood rush into your penis, because some rushed into mine" hahha dwight rocks

12. The comedy of the show is very hilarious and this is the Funniest show ever.
    Really enjoyed all the episodes.

13. I don't think they'll ever match the pure genius that was season 2. Unfortunate but true.

14. Creed Bratton is the fucking tits, man! Not only is he hilarious, but that dude was in the Grass Roots. I just found that out a couple weeks ago.

I love how he never knows his coworkers names. Here's an example or two:

Speaking to Meredith in the lunchroom, when Angela comes in and acts like her usual bitchy self -
    "Andrea is the office bitch. You'll get used to her. Hi, I'm Creed."

When Jim and Pam get engaged and Michael asked what just happened -
    "The tall guy just got engaged"

15. Funniest show the comedy of the show is hilarious and season 2 is awesome.

16. I finally got around to watching the webisodes I've been hearing about. I really enjoyed Blackmail. Creed is my favorite character on the show, so I'm glad he got a webisode for his character.

P.s. I know this thread is old, but I figured it would be better to ressurect an old thread than it would be to make a new one.

17. Definitely Creed
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKMvu61hMRs&feature=related"]YouTube - The Office-Lets Put a Smile on that Face[/ame]