The Office

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by chochbag, Sep 26, 2008.

1. I can't figure out why, but I love Toby. :p

[​IMG]

He is just awesome, and that is all I can say. :poke:

2. toby is the muthafuckin man!
    and michael hates him soo much lol

3. new episode tonight!
    so unrealistic for michael, pam, and ryan to all get jobs in the buy-out but whatevs, im glad theyre all back at dunder mifflin. i hope charles is still in a few episodes, i love how he goes from hard ass to suck up, maybe kelly and angela will find reasons to go to ny to see him?

4. Thanks for the "run-down" man. I watched the last episode that was on NBC.com, and it seems Michael, Pam, and Ryan are back at Dunder Mifflin; This is great! I can't believe I stopped watching this show, and I already missed tonight's episode! :mad:

5. Anybody catch the episode tonight?

I do believe that the writers may just have got the show back on track. I was getting scared they'd backed themselves into a corner.

But I think things are gonna start to go back to normal now that everyone's back in business.

6. I missed the last two weeks so I watched them on Hulu right before last nights episode, I'm glad I did, the suspense of what was going to happen was ok but the show was just off, I knew the whole time it was only going to be for a few episodes and he would come back but I'm glad it's over.

Jim pranking Andy was awesome, David Wallace having Jim's back felt good after suffering with Jim under the rule of King Charles, did you notice shirt colors when the 4 of them were in the conference room? Charles and Dwight were in white shirts and Jim and David were in blue showing unspoken unity.

It's always a good show when Michael shows why he is good for the company, his "I only have to wait out you." speech was great.

Now Michael is back, Pam looked beautiful on casual friday, which is no more, funny because if you notice alot of episodes are set on fridays but in all these years there has never been a casual friday, it would be interesting to find out when the last time they had one was since Michael said he "brought it back".

7. My favorites are a tie between Creed, Dwight, and Kevin.

8. I don't know. I'd have to say it's a toss-up between Jim, Dwight, and Michael. Creed's just hilarious because he's so random. He really adds to the show, despite the fact that he does nothing. He's the secret ingredient to the show.

9. anybody know a site where i can watch all the episodes of season 5?

10. did you see the last episode with "Kevin's famous chili" LOL too funny man.

11. haha YEAH dude and that little whimper he lets out when he drops it... poor guy

12. Seriously? I usually love the beginning title jokes but I thought that was just cruel, I'd have to say I didn't even find it funny. Kevin is so lovable, and he really gets shit on a lot, so I just felt bad when he says it's "the thing I do best" and then drops the whole pot.

13. yeah.. man he was soooo proud of that chili. "i toast my own pablano chiles" oh shit.. classic.

14. my fav scene this season was when michael ate that meatball parm sandwich to piss dwight off, and Dwight said "i knew you were gonna eat that sandwich.. it's their worst sandwich"

that cracked me the fuck up.

15. What about the fact that Dwight brought a 'pony' sandwich to work, planning on eating it? That's just weird/

16. this weeks office was AWESOME. this seasons been decent, but this weeks was amazing. cafe disco!

17. Pam looked so beautiful.

Feeding Phylis the carrot was one of the funniest things ever.

18. The opening was fucking gold! It was cool to see Dwight turn the tables...and he did get Pam pretty damn good.

And the limbo at the door was funny as hell. While everyone has to lean back to go under it, Angela walks straight under.

19. I have a thing for Angela, am I weird or do other people find her hot in a weird way?:confused: