The Office Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by YouSuckDude, Nov 20, 2009.

1. anyone else here absolutely love the show The Office? ive seen every episode multiple times...and i think im in love with Pam...:smoke:

2. It's the besttt <3

3. I love it.
    I'm starting to feel like this could be the last season though.

wait... are you talking american office or british office, or some other countries office?

4. One of the best episodes, entitled, Safety Training. Thats the one where michael does the depression demonstration and the office employees are betting on various things throughout the episode, lol. (Im an Office geek)

One of the best parts:

Jim: Hey uh, Michael. Don't jump on the bouncy castle. You can't do that, because you're going to get horribly, horribly injured.

Pam: Hey Michael! I have a present for you, but you have to come down and get it.

Michael: What is it?

Pam: Come down and... open it and you'll see.

Michael: Dwight, find out what the present is.

Dwight: Okay, uh... I don't see anything. She might be bluffing.

Dwight: Oh... It's uh, a Repliee Q1 Expo female robot, they're only available in Japan.

Michael: Dwight, you are such a liar. Pam, really, what is it?

lmao, the way qwight says Repliee Q1 Expo female robot cracks me the fuck up

5. I thought the first season was alright, and then I watched the season second and thought it was great

6. i love the office. i use to watch it a lot more when they first made it (American version) but now i don't have much time to watch the newer episodes :(

7. justtheoffice.com

use the low quality... its fast and its not that bad of quality actually

8. Hahahahaha brilliant.. I loved that episode too, forgot about it :D

9. for anybody that hasnt seen these creed webisodes you gotta check it out

NBC Video Rewind

10. My fav characters are Creed, Andy and Stanley

Creed will always be #1 though

If you like Creed and havent read any of these, you just gotta:

Creed Thoughts

11. Im lesbian, but I think Andy is the only guy Id get with if I had to lol. And people dont like his singing, psh, Id buy a cd

12. nah my fav character is Andy dude...that fool cracks me up man

13. My favorite Andy moment is probably when hes trying to remember the end of the Kit Kat Bar jingle

14. dwight is hands down the best character imo

remember his duel with andy and andy crept up on him in the car

Dwight: Get out and face me like a man!
    Andy: I am a man! I'm a bigger man than you'll ever be! I would never sleep with another man's fiance!
    Dwight: You're not a man! You don't know how to take care of her! All you do is dress fancy and sing. [imitating Andy] "La la la la la la la la la la!" What does that mean? You can't even protect her!
    Andy: Protect her from what? Bears, you idiot? When's the last time you saw a damn bear in Scranton?
    Dwight: Last year, idiot!

15. dwight is pretty funny but if i knew someone like that in reallife id probably end up beatin his ass....

16. Love the show. I've got US seasons 1-5 on dvd. But I've never watched the British version. Anyone dig it? I guess I could just look it up on the net..

17. I can't imagine anybody except Steve Carell in that role (except for Gervais)

Michael: Who was that sportscaster who bit that lady? Marv something? Andy is like Marv something. Great sportscaster...big weirdo creep.

Michael: He's always up in my 'bidness'...Which is Ebonics for being all in my face and annoying the bejesus out of me.

18. Love it. There is nothing better than when Michael unknowingly says something deeply offensive..... Which is every time he opens his mouth.

19. for those of you who like the office....its about to get cancelled...however a new show called Parks and Recreation just started...its pretty much the same show with a different setting...really funny...

20. WHHHAAATTT??? I call BS on that! Prove it!

And Parks and Recs is good! (The shows not so boring because it's done introducing all the characters, now it's just them in f*cking hilarious scenarios).