The Offical Movie Trailer / Movie Preview Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Kooz, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Basically just a thread to post movie titles along with their respective trailer / clips ..

Like a new movie coming out ? Want to post the trailer / or look at a trailer for a movie you haven't seen or heard of ? Well here is a good spot to check out new movies & watch some trailers ..

First trailer I'm gonna post is of this new movie coming out that I just heard of about a half hour ago ..

Kingsman 2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl8F-8tR8to

Samuel L. Jackson plays in it ,

Basically a rundown from what I've read so far is it's a secret service gig for spies and such , full of action, high pace, and total fucking ass kicking !!

From the Director of KICK ASS ! , and X-Men first Class comes Kingsman

--

Post away guys , and enjoy~

lol shut up , 700 views aint that bad , just no replies or support !

people post new topics with new movies / trailers like every fucking day .. I thought this thread would limit that and have everyone post new movie trailers and shit in here .. swing and miss sometimes tho :(

3. Well that's the problem right there because people like to start new topics and have separate movie topics instead of having one thread to cram them all together. I do think it's a cool idea man but really does defeat the purpose of having individual movie threads especially if only certain trailers are going to be getting attention while others go unnoticed.