The offical im lighting up thread

Discussion in 'General' started by TonyStoney, Feb 16, 2012.

1. okay so i cant find the search thread anyways i figured you could post here when your rolling/smoking or about to smoke and gather some online buds to smoke with around the world kinda seems cool.

I finnaly just gotten some more good green shit ive been smoking some really earthy buds latley not bad just eathy not good tasting, so im going to roll a couple grams into a blunt if anyone wants to join me hurry ill be sparking in about 15 mins from this post!:smoke:

2. Damn, you roll fat blunts haha.

3. haha yea everyone says that an i mighta went alil ova board on this one usually 1-1.5g is perfect i think i got like 2.3 in this on and with prob weighs 3g with wrap. im bout to light anyone going to join me cmon!!!

4. im about to insert this battery into a magical little box and im going to get sky high.. =o

all underneith my blanket to since i don't really feel like walking over to the window

5. [quote name='"Rollin Cr00k3d"']

Damn, you roll fat blunts haha.[/quote]

Naw. OP knows what's up.

I roll a MINIMUM of 1 gram. MINIMUM.

And I don't smoke blunts with other people either. Personals only.

But I'm pretty sure there's other threads like this.

6. Why you stinge on the blizzys ? lol

7. [quote name='"mrfluffy420"']

Why you stinge on the blizzys ? lol[/quote]

Haha I smoke blunts on the daily my *****.

It's my favorite way to blaze. I have to really nice bongs. Just preference I guess.

8. About to vape and relax for the rest of the night. Most relaxing time of my day is before school when I take a few hits before heading to class, or right when I get home after school take a few hits and then make myself something to eat..

Either way I feel fucking awesome :smoke:

9. to herb pheonix rock on bro, i roll blunts the same way an 90% of the time i smoke my own blunt to my head. its the only way to go i butted out that 3 grams blunt half way threw it lmao, i knew i was not getting anymore high then i was then about 30 mins to a hour later sparked her back up an passed out, and masnuson getting high at school is dangerous but extremley fun, if its super cold @ a certain point in time in ur area of lviing, (it has to be snowy out) go out in between classes and smoke a good amount of chronic and tell me walkin back to class all high an fresh feeling aint amazing

ok all im rolling another blizzzy(blunt) to smoke up if anyone wants to join ill be lighting up in about 10-15mins enjoy an leave a post!

10. This is now unofficial :D