**The OFFICAL "I'm going to ROTHBURY" Thread**

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Well, me and Floydian will be ordering our tickets today or tomorrow. (I know it's late, but we are just going to print them out).

Anyways, I'd like to know who's all going to Rothbury this year.

We'll be going down on Saturday, since we are buying the 2-day pass.

I was hoping to promote Grasscity while there. Anyone have any good idea on doing that?

If you'd like to meet up with me and Floydian, possibly have a GC smoke session, just post up in here!

NOTE: I highly doubt we will agree to meet up with anyone who has little rep/posts, just for safety reasons.

2. where is it?
    i wanna goo.

3. :eek:

You haven't heard of Rothbury?

It's in Rothbury, MI.

ROTHBURY FESTIVAL

4. I've never heard of it, I'm checking it out now. What goes on homie?

5. Lots of good music, camping, festival atmosphere... and lots and lots and LOTS of good drugs.

It's the time of your fucking life from what I gather.

6. so im guessing its kinda like "reggae rising" her in cali?

7. What kind of music? Like acid tripping music, bud music or cocaine music?

8. lotta acid tripping music and shit man.

All kinds.

Bob Dylan, Willie nelson, Grateful Dead, String Cheese Incident, STS9

...jam bands!

9. To be honest a little bit of everything, line up is on the main page. ROTHBURY FESTIVAL

Sadly i have no funding for festivals this summer..

Edit: another great festival thats not as pricey
    http://www.allgoodfestival.com/

10. Really wish I could have made it out to Rothbury this year.. I know a few kids headin up this year and there's gunna be some real fire L. Lineup looks sick too..

I would be eatin as much Fluff and Molly as I could :D

To everyone who's goin, be safe and have a great time!

edit: damn, the Damian Marley and Nas show will be great.

11. I will be there there. I can't fucking wait!

12. I was maybe going to go to Allgood, anyone here heard of that festival? I'm trying to see what my moneys going to be like though.

13. Be sure to shoot me a PM man, we need to exchange digits so that we can have a GC smoke down.

I'm gunna have a huge assortment of pictures n videos for GC when its all said n done :) maybe even make a GC "video/collage" (did I spell that right? Haha)

14. Check your box bro.

15. So far it's Me, Floydian, smoke__aLot, and I think Reggaemylitus

16. shit yeah!!

It looks freakin awesome, man; I'd never heard of Rothbury... pity I'm halfway across the world and poor as a motherfucker... but damn, you guys have a great time :D:D

17. Ehhh I want to go so bad but it really doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it. The Deads only summer performances and I bet the L there will be amazing. Ill definitely be at Bisco though and I think I'll make it to vibes too. :yay:

18. I know I will for SURE. Expect a slide show of pictures/short videos from the entire trip.

Drug reports and all :D

Yeah it's going to be awesome.. I can't wait to score some bomb ass fluff there..

19. word up to the bird up! rothbury is where its at!

20. Hell yeah man, I had the opportunity to try out real Fluff a few weeks ago at a festival. That trip was probably the cleanest and best I've ever had.