The Offical "I Just Got Out of Jail" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RollinGanja, Jul 29, 2012.

1. :WARNING, long read ahead!:

So I was going to the coast with my friend, his girlfriend, and her cousin. We had buku amount of jays we rolled before we left, we took our vape that closely resembles the volcano, and some pre ground bud for the vape, all in all I'd say we were rolling in atleast half-O deep. My friend had the badass idea of putting all the jays and bagged bud into these drill bit containers that were the perfect length and height to hold about 5 jays, and keep in mine we had about 10 regular jays and 2 cones and 2 kingsized which we put in a bigger drill bit container. Then we took a Walmart brand cereal box and but the containers inside the plastic but opened it from the bottom and resealed the plastic and box so that it still looked unopened. So we're about 20 miles away from where we were heading and got pulled over right when we pulled out of whataburger for no head lights...the cop comes over and says he can smell the weed (because we smoked a jay right before we go to whataburger) so friends truck ends up getting searched, finds the vape which was not assembled nor dirty with any remains of marijuana, and finds the cereal :trippinballs: the fucking pig opened it and didn't notice anything until he was putting the bag back in the box and the asshole knew that these cherrios didn't have any "prize inside" and saw the containers, so he opened the bag finds all the weed and everyone is in handcuffs...now I'm not sure if this is true but the pig goes around telling everyone that if they don't give up the person it belonged too everyone would go to jail. Long fucking story short I tool the fall since I didn't want my friend who's on probation to go to jail forreal and his girlfriend and her cousin to go for the first time. It was my first time too but I didn't want us all to go down if I would've been fucked either way. So I went, i don't know why but I felt like since I was fucked already that i was just gonna be an asshole and fuck with all the cops. So I start being mr wise guy telling the arresting officer that he's a fucking dirty bastard for letting his backseat look like a group of homeless men had an orgy back there. I end up being there for 12 hours before I see a judge which for some reason read my Miranda rights the morning after I get arrested? Could I possibly use that to try and get the case thrown out? Anyways I was eating lunch when they tell me that my friends that I took the fall for paid my bond but before I left the jailers were joking and laughing about how they were gonna keep me here for some reason and I just told them, " how bout' you BOTH can suck my dick and then I just walk the Fuck outta here?" all the jailers were complete douches that you know that only are cops to be dicks, this one cop was complaining how he wanted an adrenaline rush so bad and wanted a "resister". All I wanted to do was eat real food, go home and smoke and sleep. I only slept about an hour maybe, it was way too fucking cold on that concrete bench to go to sleep. I also forgot to mention this one guy was in there with me for dwi, driving on wrong side of road, evading police in motor vehicle ha this guy was fucked and couldn't tell you shit about it the next morning! So blades share your own jail house experience with me and the rest of GC!
    (Sorry for the long ass story, I just had to get that stress off my chest like breast reduction)

2. Paragraphs man....

3. Miranda Rights do not need to be read when you volunteer information concerning your guilt. Any information your provide before being Mirandized is on you and is binding.

They don't have to be read at time of arrest.

They DO have to be read after booking if you are going to be further interrogated.

So no, your rights weren't violated. Your Miranda Rights were read at the right time.

4. [quote name='"CheebaCharles"']Paragraphs man....[/quote]

Ha yeah I was really high when I posted this

5. Lol damn man that sucks, good for you for taking the fall, it takes a good man to do that. But for real, even if you were fucked don't bother talking shit to the cops, it's only gonna infuriate them
    And cause them to make sure you get as fucked as possible during court

6. i cant wait till IRF posts in this thread

7. Double post

8. [quote name='"kancastank"']Lol damn man that sucks, good for you for taking the fall, it takes a good man to do that. But for real, even if you were fucked don't bother talking shit to the cops, it's only gonna infuriate them
    And cause them to make sure you get as fucked as possible during court[/quote]

I was really confident that he wouldn't find anything and just give us a ticket for the vape and plus I've read and watched alot of know your rights crap so I was just beaming with confidence, holding my ground, trying to mind fuck the cop. If I wasn't with the people I was with there would've been no fucking way I would've taken the fall. I almost double fucked myself because the cop weighted everything still rolled with filters and what not, said he almost could've had me for trafficking, FUCK DAT!

9. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Miranda Rights do not need to be read when you volunteer information concerning your guilt. Any information your provide before being Mirandized is on you and is binding.

They don't have to be read at time of arrest.

They DO have to be read after booking if you are going to be further interrogated.

So no, your rights weren't violated. Your Miranda Rights were read at the right time.[/quote]

Yeah I asked my friend about it and he said that they can hold you for 24hrs without reading your rights.