Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. [quote name='"Highimbaked420"']How long does this last for?[/quote]

I used synthetic urine then I used a hidden bag of it that had a tub and valve(pissinator). You mix it up and it's good for 48 hours.

2. Felt obligated to put this on here since I have been reading all the threads this week on how to pass a drug test. I also had to go through Labcorp, but didn't realize they let you have a bathroom all to yourself. Knowing this, I would have probably had a clean sample with me instead. But I didn't and had 48 hours to get clean. I ran my ass off and drank a ton of water up until the morning I took the test. I bought Terminader Gold 60 for around $30 at a local head shop and drank that about 1 1/2 hours before the test. Pissed a few times before I went to the test and came out squeaky clean. LabCorp actually sends off your sample to the lab and they made me sweat bullets for 3 days until I actually got a call from my new work that I passed and could start working. Stay away from the crazy ideas like taking weird pills or drinking chlorine ect, labs can test for these things now and will more than likely call for a failed test or make you re-test. B-vitamins and creatine as well as yellow #5 are the main ingredients in Gold 60. You will piss clear and raise suspicion if not for the yellow coloring of the drink. Highly recommend this product.

3. Hello my friends, I don't post here very often because I'm usually just too lazy to log in but I figured I'd throw out this website for passing a urine drug test. I developed this regimen during the two year period the state decided I deserved to be drug tested. I suppose i did... but anyways... It has always worked flawlessly for myself and my friends. Most importantly it cleans out your system very quickly.

I wrote an article detailing the entire process: How to pass a marijuana drug test

4. I've had three, yes, THREE consecutive diluted drug tests for community corrections as a term of probation. Not looking good right now, instead of telling me to come in and re-test like the did the previous 2 times, they told me I should contact my PO. Sounds like I may be getting violated.

I have no idea why though, using the same method I always have to pass UA's, I'm managed to get 3 diluted results.

If you're familiar with N2's drug test routine, that is exactly what I follow. I supplement with creatine 3x daily 72, 48, 24 hours leading up to the drug test. B complex for color. And then a typical flush - starting 4 hours before the test chug 16 oz of water/gatorade, then follow up with 8 oz every 15 minutes, consuming B2 vitamins 2 hours prior to test, and resuming 8oz every 15 minutes.

No chugging, just a slow, steady intake of fluids. I've passed using this method many times, smoking much heavier with as little as 2 days clean. I was smoking cannabis much more infrequently, with longer periods of not smoking before the tests.

I'm stumped. 28 days clean now, will be contacting my PO tomorrow. Been reading results of people failing as long as 60+ days of being clean, not all of them are obese. Really nervous about this one. On one hand, I think its been long enough just to take the test without a dilution method, on the other hand, I'm reading stories that I'd consider horror stories at this point.

5. Anybody have solid advice on hair tests? I smoke every night almost but only about 4 or 5 hits out of a small glass spoon. A half o last me probably over 2 months honestly.

6. PLEASE help! my daughter is a small black gurl, and heavy smoker.. has a hair test this monday..ive read most of the post here but has anyone passed on here who was black? and if so how? this is her first job she's 18 by the way...but ima bout to f**K her scalp up tonight and i wanna make sure its worth it.
    thanks in advance ... momma

7. I put 10 visine eye drops in my cup and passed, i was a daily smoker and smoked a 2 gram blunt with a couple friends the morning of the test.

8. How do you pass the laboratory testing? I vape with my mflb every day.
    Please help!

9. Run 10 miles a day

10. #1951 Johnny Derp, Feb 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2013
    as somebody who smoked all throughout their probation, my suggestion is to smoke as far away from tests as possible (of course), and to dilute the SHIT out of your urine. I would smoke like a week before the test and have a negative result. all I did was drink a shit ton of water with some gatorade for a good few days before the test, and nothing but water the night before/day of. what is important is peeing as many times as you possibly can. the thc is probably still in your system, but it will not show up on the test because your urine has been so diluted.

I tried to take some B12 the day of the tests to color my urine yellow, but it never worked. I don't know if this is risky, but you COULD take one or two pills that are for urinary pain. they will make your pee orange, and after a couple times peeing it will be yellow!

11. O and if you do use Niacin I do recommend taking B12. It really does help.
    When I tried Niacin my pee looked like straight water. So I took B12. And then it was golden yellow xD

I've heard people say that doctors test for things like Niacin and B12 but I've never actually heard of anyone having that happen to them. Just have heard people say they do.
    I would hope that they would only do so if your pee was not the correct temp or if the color looked very diluted. In that case they would probably just wait for some amount of time and make you retest.

So best bet..If your going to half to take drug tests, whether its a job, family members, or probation..quit. Just quit.

But I really hope I do pass this test. So as far as I know I am going to take 1 niacin a day..maybe two or more..depending on how it makes me feel. I am going to drink lots of water and powerade. Since it says flush free..don't know what it means..I am going to attempt sweating it out.
    Going to drink lots of water. And it kicks in after about 20 mins..So do this at night or something. If you go anywhere people are going to think your having an allergic reaction.

And if I can't stand it while it is in effect I am going to go to the sauna later when the itchiness and heat wares off. May not do anything but it is worth a try.

You do burn up, get itchy, and shakey.
    My friends saw me and thought I had just gotten into a car accident. So be careful. It may freak you out the first time you take it..So stay home lol and maybe have a friend or loved one look after you.

If anyone knows alot about niacin..Why does it cause those reactions? I could read through this entire forum..but that would take awhile. lol

12. Water and Cranberry juice has always worked for me..

13. My lab test is tomorrow afternoon at LabCorp. It's been 28 days since I last vaped, and it was top-shelf medical-quality. Up until then, I had been toking multiple times per day for about a year straight. What can I do to prepare? How much water should I drink tomorrow? Tonight?
    Any thoughts?
    Please help!

14. The test is today, and still no replies! Please help!

15. My test's in about an hour. I am disappointed in my fellow blades... :(

16. Ok people I have a urine test next month @ my pain management dr. I used synthetic urine last time he tested me. Can't use it again because he said he's gotta see my pain meds in my sample (lortab & soma). What can I do to mask the Thc but show my meds? PLEASE HELP!!

17. Ok people I have a urine test next month @ my pain management dr. I used synthetic urine last time he tested me. Can't use it again because he said he's gotta see my pain meds in my sample (lortab & soma). What can I do to mask the Thc but show my meds? PLEASE HELP!!

18. if i had seen this i woulda answered your question, but dude 28 days is extremely long, theres no doubt you passed the drug test. if you had any concerns you shoulda bought a home drug test to see for yourself