Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. I use my old ladys piss, and i will keep for about a day. I also use a non-lubed condom to carry it in just tape that bad boy to the side of you leg(remember its a condom.....they break, so be nice to it) your body heat will keep it nice and toasty. Then i just put a pin in the inside seem of my fly, if done right you can have someone right behind you and they'll never know. This method has keep me out of prison a few times.

2. illbe sure 2 use dis advice if iim ver tested thanx man
    :smoke:

3. I think a lot of people are underestimating how hard it is to detox your system. I got a court date and a drug test in 2 weeks and I've been drinkin about 3 liters of a water a day for the past week and will do so until the test. With heavy exercise, hopefully this will flush me out, if not I'll be sure and let you guys know. Anybody ever failed a court appointed drug test? If so, I'm sure it depends on the charges, etc., but what's the penalty?

4. Its best to weigh less for a drug test because THC is fat sollutable and so the more mass/fat you got longer it can stay in your system.

5. I am also getting home drug test by my mom. I got some Niacin time release capsules but i chew them into small pieces before swallowing it. Does this method work? Ive also been drinking about 1 can of green tea a day. Vitamin C and Daily Multi Vitamins also will help i assume. Once youve been on Niacin for about 1 week will your body flush out better since youve been on Niacin for a bit?

6. I got some niacin from a friend, 500mg. I think they're the flush-free kind so i've been chewing them as someone recommended in here. I take 2 every day but I don't get any side effects, is this normal? It's not making me piss at all either...

7. yeeeeeo, ok i just applied for a sweet job that is totally perfect (close to home good hours and excellent pay) the fucking dude pretty much handed me the job as he was showing me around then just before i was about to leave he was like. Of coarse there will be a mandatory drug test. FUCK
    so i got his number and i read this post and took a niacin pill today (damn that sunburn feeling was way worse than expected)

in april i smoked about .5 grams per day for 3 weeks, then i took 3 weeks off till may long and smoked 4 days straight then i quit for like till the 3rd of june and smoked 3rd and 4th and then quit till last saterday. then again till last thursday and i applied for the job on friday

heres the deal, i'm wondering if 2 niacin pills a day is too much so could i get by on one per day and tons of water and green tea?. also my mom will notice if i'm burning red at lunch everyday and she will freak out and take me to the doctor. i have till next friday to get all the thc out of my system, i have no idea if its a lab test, i weigh 150 pounds and i'm not sure about the fat but it can't be that high.

thoughts please?

8. Here's what I've been doing. I used to smoke alot, like everyday, and I did some other shit like methadone and crap, but thats already out of my system naturally.

So I've been taking 5 Niacin pills a day, for the past 5 days, and drinking alot of water, but I'm more concerned with the Niacin. They arn't time release, but I crush them up into powder and put them in a drink and just slug the thing. The first few days it was the worst feeling every the sunburn feeling, but it's stopped now, I get a little red but I can handle it easily.

My question, am I straight? If I'm taking 5 Niacin pills a day how long should it take to be clean. I'm on probation and have random drug tests, I dont give a fuck about the Niacin level (why I'm taking 5) because they cant send me to jail for that, so Ill just have to pass another drug test.

I want to blaze just on the weekends, Friday, Saturday. Of course in between weekends, I plan on keeping up my daily Niacin diet of 2500 MG a day of Niacin. How long do you think it should be before I'm clean if I only blaze on Friday/Saturday and take 2500mg of Niacin everyday?

9. buddy,

you are ingesting like

125 times your daily intake. ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?
    i mean vitamins usually get filtered out but fuck thats excessive to say the least

10. Daily Value = 20 MG of Nicain
    each pill = 100 MG Of Nicain
    Each Pill = 5 times the daily value,

5 pills = 5 x 5 times daily value, so I'm taking 25 daily intake, not 125 faily intake lol. Maybe for 5 days, but thats the same thing as one i guess. How long should shit stay in my system though, i need to work out an ill vitamin/bud scheldule lol

11. alright i need to pass urine test in 2 weeks and i have been using marijuana like a mad man...i can go to gnc but what should i ask for or buy there so i can be completely clean and how often/when/how many of what should i take????plz help!

12. whoa whoa whoa, FIRST CALM DOWN YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS I USUALLY HAVE ABOUT 4 DAYS YOUL BE FINE JUST DRINK ALOT OF FLUIDS , WOW CAPS LOCK SRY MAN BUT IM TO LAZY TO CHANGE THAT.

13. badabing badaboom

14. asked and answered.

15. im trying to pass this DT. i have a week. i think i can do it.

16. I've been taking 500 mg a day, but if I start taking 1000mg a day how long should it take to flush my system?

17. The THC calculator says that smoking once will take about 7 days to get out of your system, so taking 1000mg of Nicain a day, I'm going to figure maybe 3 days on average.

18. My friend said that a lot of places test for niacin now.. is that why you dont take it before or the day of the test? I have a dt next wednesday @ the latest... and i stopped smoking yesterday. I was thinking about taking a detox, but then i have been hearin some bad shit about that so i was gonna stick with the niacin/water/green tea method and not smoke all week (duh) lol... If i am 6'4, around 220 (medium build for my height) and i gotta medium metab. do u think i can pass a lab test next week if i drink like a gallon of water a day... and do all this other shit? lol. i hope i can

19. Alright...I've read a lot of the posts on here and this is my take/plan on what to do based on what I understand.

I am currently on probation, and from what I understand the first screen (5-6 panel) is just a piss test. My goal is to pass this undetected. My test is on July 13th (2 weeks to date.) I smoked heavily the last few days and sporradically prior to the last few days. Naturally, in two weeks I cannot naturally burn off the THC in this time.

My plan is to not smoke until after I get (negative!!) results back from the test. I plan to start drinking green tea every day, as well as lots of water and getting exercise. Niacin suppliments will be taken as well two times a day (500mg?)

I should stop taking the niacin a day before the test.

Any more advice?

edit: Also, I'm 5'8 135lbs, medium build.

20. Well if you have 14 days, take some Niacin each day, like 10 100mg pills. This will burn like fuck, but if you are taking 10 pills per day (IMO) you should be clean in a few days. This will cause a burning sensation, take a cold shower, go swimming or just deal with it like I do and it goes away in about 30-60 minutes.

Keep drinking mad water as well. In 14 days you'll be straight.