Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. A few months ago I had a lab test so about 2 hours before I drank about 3 bottles of water which a lot for me. Then when it came time to piss i had to piss like a race horse. I think i filled the piss cup and still had to piss in the toliet. I came out negative but the results of the test took a few days. Just drink loads of water before the test and don't piss until to have to.

2. eating a can of corned beef will squew the creatinine result. Creatinine being a breakdown product of mucle. Eating the beef a few hours before a kidney function test will elavate the result. This is known as the "Goulash Effect". don't ask me why.
    So.....next time drink loads and try eating a load of beef or something.

3. yeah, then they make you stay until your creatine levels are back to normal... meaning that they're willing to wait until your THC levels are back :p

4. I went to GNC a few days ago and I got this Quick Cleanse stuff. It's supposed to clean your system of all toxins in a week. Not sure if it works or not though.

5. creatine won't help with your specific gravity levels though, which is what ratted me out last time.

6. Get this: Royal Flush @
    www.statdetox.com

I'm telling you guys, get this stuff. Its 30 bux online, but its only 20 at the local shop by me. I wish i woulda known about the pill form, cause i really dont like drink. But it works, guaranteed. actually 200% guaranteed, if you fail your test, they will pay for it, plus give you what you paid for it on top of that. They also have stuff to clean your hair so in case they do that test, and also they have a thing for saliva tests.

I always used the Royal Flush product, never really knew about all the other stuff they had until a week ago. It has never let me down. Gives you clean piss for 4 hours. I just took a DT last thursday for my new job, passed no problem. I live in NJ, my piss was sent out to a lab in PA, 100% negative.

7. im gonna have to check if my headshop has it because i dont feel like gettin it online and the buring from the niacin pisses me off.

8. I quit smoking for 1 month now and i jsut took detox and i Have a test this friday I smoked lk 3 times a day br i quit on the 26th of april. I am gettting a walgreens test today to see if i can pass. Ne one think ill fail ne suggestens on how to pass for sure??

9. look for niacin when your at walgreens... I can't think of anything else that actually has any effect... take the piss tests, and if you drop clean for the home test (be sure not to dillute during the home test, thats just pointless), then you should be ok. what kind of test is this? lab, probation, home? also, remember not to give 'em the first piss (or two) of the day, and give 'em the middle of the stream. Those things can be the difference between passing and failing. (I've experimented on about 6 home tests :p )

10. You'll pass

11. I just wanted to let people know...I passed a DT in 4 days...a home DT. I ran 5 miles a day and took niacin pills and drank water. On the little test stick there is supposed to be two lines one called the C or controll is always suppose dto be a darker pink and there is a T line which is supposed to be lighter in color. Mine was EXTREMELY faint but it said in the book "Even a very faint line is a negative result"

12. Yea i hope i pass i got worried cuz i took a home drug test yesturday n the Test line was super faint alnmost not even there. So today i took detox jsut to lk get the last bit out of my system. the detox is still amking me pee lk crazyu so imna wait till 2marrow to take another hoem test. The test im taking friday is a lab test. ive been sober form the 26 of april till now and i took detox so jeez hopfully thats enough. P.s. im slender bodyweigt

13. then you passed b/c it says that even a very faint line means negative...and exercizing is very very important...I think most people underestimate how fast you can get it outta your system with some major exercizing

14. yeah, normally I'd agree that it'd be out in a month, but I failed a DT after 32 days of being clean (passed at 39 days), and I'm scrawny. but yeah, faint lines are suspicious, but a good sign...if you got a faint line now, it should be pretty dark by the time of the test (and the fainter the line USUALLY means the more THC in your system, but below testable levels... but for accuracy, they hafta consider any line negative... ) just in my personal experiences

15. Damn dude...I always get mine out in 2-3 weeks when I don't exercize and I'm skinny too...maybe your metabolism isn't fast or something...or you just smoked a shitload for like a year straight and didn't do any physical activity?

16. I researched how long it takes before you can pass a drug test and got a lot of different answers. Anywhere from 3 to 12 weeks. I decided to play it safe and go with the 12 weeks. It has been 2 months (8 weeks) now and I was wondering how much effect smoking a little would have. Would I have to start all over or what? Since smoking a little is supposed to take a month to clear up, would a little smoking now make the dry out time longer?

17. Heres my experince with drug tests. Ive been drinkin and smokin so bare with my spelling.

I got drug tested by courts. Had dude watch me piss. First test i failed horribly since i smoked everyday for months before the test. Took 7 weeks off from smoking period. Took a home drug test 2 days before next drug test and i failed. Bought detox, Took home drug test and passed. So i bought another detox. The detox is called "Maximum Gold". And its a 20ozer. Theres 16ozers too but i got the 20 because its more effective. I took the court issued drug test after taking the detox and some detox pills called "Precleanse". Passed the court drug test. So in my experinced the detox called "Maximum Gold" works. My dad took a different one and it didnt work. So i highly recommend this brand.

18. I live next to the border to Mexico I just go across to any pharmacy and buy Lasix pills they are very cheap to get and have never failed me(plus you don't need a prescription). Here is what I do, first you take 3 of these babies and drink 4 to 5 glasses of water and hold your piss until you can't hold it any longer then piss. Your first piss will look dark yellow that's your body getting rid of the toxins. Repeat this process until you piss clear this takes about 4 pisses. Now drink only 2 glasses of water (so your sides won't hurt) and go take your test(you can wait until you piss clear a couple of times). I'm a very heavy smoker and smoke up to the day before I report to my probation officer. I was on probation before and was turned on to the lasix's by a friend in school I didn't believe it but I needed a quick fix so I tried them and it worked. Since then I have'nt messed with any other remedies. I hope this helps some of you all. To my friends up north maybe you can get them in good ol Canada. This only takes a couple of hours.

19. i have a bottle of 500mg flush free niacin at home, would it work if i crushed them up into like 4-5 pieces then took it?

20. is it better weighing less or more for passing a drug test. Also i have an incredibly fast metabolism does that help?