Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Offical How To Pass a DT

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SugarcroN, Mar 13, 2004.

1. Freeyoursoul, never seen a home test kit that allows for multiple tests. They sell cheap test strips online, but not in stores you mentioned.

Test your morning piss, if you pass that you can be almost certain to pass an afternoon one. you wanna be clean at your dirtiest, basically.

2. [quote name='"trip101"']Hey! im 6' 225..muscular. i smoked about halfa joint and now i am using qpretox , cranberry juice , cranberry pills green tea and tons of water along with sweating on the treadmill for 30 a day. Im pretty frightened becaude im on probation and i know he's going to test me. i have about 9 days leftit will have been 11 days since i smoked. Im wondering if anyone can tell me if i will be alright to best of their knowledge.. i am also taking niacin.
    hope i get a quick response. thank you![/quote]

You pretty much did everything wrong. minus the treadmill. Lots of good info in the thread if you'd have spent 20 minutes reading.

3. what exactly did i do wrong?  because i ended up passing so... and i have been reading all the threads, everything i did is a combination of what everyone is talking about.

4. first i wanna apologize if this is in the massive 98 pages i didn't read... but im curious about a few things...first off, i've been a casual 1-2 gram daily user for about a year and a half... and based on the thc calc ref'd early on, and my own research, i'm looking at roughly 25-45 days-ish... i need a job BEFORE then... im making calls, dropping apps, doing all of the leg work... now, if i don't have a job in a month of not smoking, i'd theoretically be clean. While i am capable of that, i've kinda painted myself into a corner so to speak, and since i'm basically damned unless i can fake it within that month, i'm not sure i really want to take the break...

sooo, since the puprose of a purge and pass is to flush the ready-to-pass thc out so that your urine is [mostly] clean, it made me wonder...would i be shooting myself in the foot if i didn't go cold turkey for a month, and instead only smoked a teensy bit every couple days (its almost a romantic ritual for me and someone special, and i would like both to not deny him that and also to help cope with a little bit of chronic pain i have...although i could take aspirin for a month). the idea is that i recall seeing that sometime back "one hit, or secondhand smoke, won't affect your levels enough to fail an otherwise clean person" so if that is true...would weening until the week i get hired and then purging be any more or less effective than purging naturally and if i get the call early going for the Propel and a jog...or if i did so for the month, and stopped completely around the time that my levels should have dropped lower how do you think that would compare? (ie, if it takes a month to purge casual use, and i spent the month taking a couple of hits total per week, would that still keep my thc levels way up, or at the end of the month would they be low enough to finish cleaning myself out within the original timeline or close to it?)

5. Picked up a bottle just a lil bit ago. Possibly 2 drug test tomorrow. Hoping it works

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

6. I'm taking a DT for a job soon, and I was thinking of drinking a lot of water with creatine. I was wondering, if I were to go that route, how much creatine I should use. Can anybody help me here?----------------------------------Roll, Roll, Roll Your JointTwist It At The End Light It Up, Take A Puff,Pass It To A Friend!

7. This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Give yourself 4 days clean to be safe but I know people that pass and smoke the night before. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. @[member="amayinat"] Realize this was several years ago, but I'm on day five of this regiment. It's working, but man it's intense! 

9. Definitely some good ideas in this Thread.  

I followed the steps to a T plus a little extra that i believed helped me a ton in my case. 

Shoot me a PM for additional info and if you're like me needing to be a little extra careful

10. #1991 charebrown94, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    I'm a girl, a girl who is pretty thin with smallish boobs so I found myself wondering where I would be able to stash synthetic or human pee. I looked a lot up but most of these are about men and looking up results for females was few and far between. I had 3 days to take a drug test so no time to get clean and I don't trust detox products or diluting because I smoke mad weed.  I went to my local headshop and bought Synthetix5. Upon researching this brand it seemed most people were iffy about this product so I did not want to risk it. My test was at Quest Diagnostics a 550 GC/MS test. I live in Colorado so I know that they also test for Uric acid and I didn't know if Synthetix5 had that in it which worried me even more. Most everyone I know smokes mad weed but eventually I got lucky the day of the test. I got my boyfirend's brother's pee who is in the halfway house and put it in the Synthetix5 bottle and strapped 2 hand warmers to it. I went to the test shortly after so I didn't need to refridgerate it. I practiced walking around and pouring out water. I chose to use the screw cap because I could pour it and make it sound like I was peeing and the flip top leaked if there was pressure on it. Make sure yopuo put toilet paper in the toilet if you are a girl! I practiced enough I could smoothly take it out and open the bottle nearly silently. (If you're wondering where you can buy handwarmers in summer Sports Authority or another camping store would carry it). In most girls panties there is this little slip pocket where your vag goes and its perfect for holding the bottle! I wore a cute dress with some leggings and you couldn't see anything sticking out even if you lifted the dress. It kept at about 96 degrees there perfect for testing. When I went in I showed the man my id and signed in, gave him my order papers and he said to sit down. It wasn't cold in there so I wans't worried about the temperature. He brought me back to a provate bathroom and had me put my backpack in the lockbox in there. I don't know exacty how much they required but I had more than enough (3.5 ounces). He made me rinse and dry my hands and took the trash can out of the bathroom and turned the water off. There was blue dye in the toilet. I got to work. Grabbed my bottle from my panties, the handwarmers had partially fallen off but it was still 96 degrees, poured some into the cup and the rest in the toilet. I then shoved it all back in to the pocket in my panties, grabbed some toilet papar and put it in the toilet. Pulled my leggings back up real quick and set the cup down on the counter opened the door. He had been standing right outside the door. He came in checked the temperature it was 94 I beleive so he said it was good. I signed a paper and the vial, he sealed it up. I talked about the weather to make myself not seem suspisous. He gave me a piece of paper saying I was there and told me I could leave. I couldn't believe it was so easy. This was the first time I had ever subbed so I was suuuper nervous, but what could they do I had real clean pee and already left. So stop researching relax and toke one. Remember to Practice Practice Practice. If you are a male you can wear compression shorts and hide it by your gooch.

11. I recently used synthetix5 on a medtox 5 part split sample test as part of a pre employment drug screening for a great job. If anyone has any more information on this test or the synthetic I used, your input would be much appreciated. Today is tuesday, I took the test last night at a local clinic, and I am unsure of where the sample will be tested. The information sheet they gave me said MRO is Sterling Medical Review in Ohio, which worries me because I have heard ohio tests for uric acid, but I am living in Wisconsin. I did some research on the medtox 5 panel test and it looks like there is also a LFAS part to detect adulterants that detects oxidants, nitrates, pH and Specific Gravity. What I would like to know is will synthetix5 pass these tests, and if it does not should I get a different kind of synthetic like QuickFix or should I try to detox as quickly as I can? Also, will the specimen actually be sent to ohio or will it go to a lab closer to home? It has been a little over 24 hours and I haven't heard anything from the MRO or my employer, and I'm supposed to start training tomorrow. If there's anything I missed ask and I'll try to tell you what I know. I got the fake urine in the cup at 98 with no problems at all with the collection, then the guy put it in a 30 ml and a 15 ml vile, any idea what each of these is for? thanks again to anyone who can help.

12. I have been helping Blades pass dts here on GC for years now, (Have a drug test question... & Urinecredible's no BS...) and I have got to tell you, I have never seen so much bad advice in one place in my life! Certo, Niacin, green tea, magic beans, witch's brew, blah, blah.. You guys have no idea what your even talking about. And worse yet, the people taking your advice have a lot riding on this "advice" your giving, i.e. loss of job, freedom, children, etc.. Allow me to clear up something for all of you that come here for dting advice, Certo DOES NOT WORK. NIACIN DOES NOT WORK. Dilution works, but requires much more than just drinking a ton of water. Listen carefully, you want to pass, abstain or substitute. PERIOD. And none of this "bottle by your gooch" crap. And Ladies, don't stick it in your bra! If the test is important to you, one you must pass, then spring for a urine substitution device that will deliver a natural urine stream on demand at exact body temperature. There are only a couple on the market that can accomplish this with guaranteed results, the Urinator is one. It has a battery operated heating element that gives you a sample at 98.5 for 8 hours. Its one drawback is that it has a hose for the urine release. So, no good for observed testing. But if you are being watched, there is hope. A company named Sexxi Showers has a line of golden shower adult toys that work perfectly for dting. HeWhizz for men and SheWhizz for women. With these devices you can stand butt naked and still give a clean test. No matter who is watching! How do I know this? Well if you look on the other forum, I wrote a post there detailing a head to head competition between all of the current subbing devices. So I KNOW! Bottom line, you can either roll he dice with one of the magic potions you'll read about here or take my advice and pass.
    Remeber..:gc_rocks:

13. Hey thanks for all of the advice. What are your thoughts on QuickFix

14. What are your thoughts on Quick fix?

15. You pretty much did everything wrong. minus the treadmill. Lots of good info in the thread if you'd have spent 20 minutes reading.[/QUOTE]

I've got a similar frame.. 5'11 215 and muscular. You'll be fine bro.. if your BF % isn't low and your drinking a lot of water and sweating and pissing a lot and it's been 11 days already w 9 more to go.. stop worrying. Half a joint is already out of your system. I was able to get about a half a gram of super dank weed out of my system in 3 days. Just from drinking water and sweating..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I've got a similar frame.. 5'11 215 and muscular. You'll be fine bro.. if your BF % isn't low and your drinking a lot of water and sweating and pissing a lot and it's been 11 days already w 9 more to go.. stop worrying. Half a joint is already out of your system. I was able to get about a half a gram of super dank weed out of my system in 3 days. Just from drinking water and sweating..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/QUOTE]
    So on Jan 1 I took two puffs off a joint I do not smoke at all and I started freaking out because I was doing a urine test in a few weeks so I chugged water and cranberry juice and sweated myself out I weigh 130 and am 5'6 damn near no body fat, on Jan 17th i took a at home drug test came back negative and on the 20th took the job urine test. Is it gonna show? Is it completely out of my system? Should I be worried?

17. Anyone have an idea if this is clean enough to pass a lab test?

Attached Files: