1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

The OC

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Jan 20, 2004.

1. nooooo, not the pop culture television smash hit, oxycodones you fool!

so what do i have to ask....... wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

bout a year ago i used to take these every three days (any less than that and i felt my tolerance was too high...) and well yea, it was too much. my gf heard i was on them one day, and said "That sick, i cant believe you would do that."

so bingo, quit. Didnt see any for 7 months. But in the last month or so, i find myself comming back. Not so strong as before, not often enough to give an estimate of so many over so many days... but still, they are their.

being that i dropped em so easily before, without any withdrawal, i dont think i was ever truly addicted... im pretty good with addictions, i mean, ive been smoking maybe a cigarrette every 2 or three days for about 6 years now, and still have never bought a pack. ive never "nic'd out" and ive never had a craving so strong it was visible to other people...

so to my point. what are your guys take on my situation. is it safe for me to use oxycodone as a recreational drug, aslong as i can keep consumption to ... well, i dont want to set a limit, because ill just match it. to a minimum, hows that??

2. Since you said you are good with addictions and maybe your GF isn't in the picture then if your ok with doing on a recreatinal basis then I would say it is ok. If you feel good with it then do it, If your questionable then wait a while till you know for sure.

3. If you lick a knife every 3 days...some day its going to cut you????Think of that as OC's especially them...If you keep taking them every 3 days then its going to cut you(meaning it gunna draw you into addiction)....IMO I wouldnt, alot of people started off doing it recreationaly and are now probably trembling and stealing their families items to pawn them...I think you shouldnt do it...

Grasscity Deals Near You