The Obama Deception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by provin1327, May 2, 2009.

1. SciGuy: What was that about British teeth?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

2. Depends on the source

3. if you like this doco be sure to check out some other alex jones stuff, i recommend endgame

4. Endgame is my personal favorite. It goes over alot of stuff.

5. Just watched this documentary, excellent journalism. Thought I'd give it a bump.

6. Hey broseph, Isn't it pretty unnecessary for taste enhancers when got good old cannabis =)

Goodbye msg, add cannabis with every meal :p

7. thats why itll take time to be legalized.. it will put tons of shit out of sales thanks to good ol cannabis

8. i started watching the first 10 mins and then saw it was a 2 hour long video and told myself i shouldnt even bother waching a little bit cause i wont see it all. HOWEVER i ended up watching all of it hahahah, very eye opening inforamtion. now i am going to look up my own research on the "facts" displayed. in my opinion, that video should be watched by liberty loving people everywhere.

9. this is not true. Both choices were equally atrocious and both candidates represented the exact same thing. The only candidate who is different from the rest is Dr. Ron Paul.

10. One fact in the movie that I know for certain is not true is at one point they say Kennedy was pulling troops out of Viet Nam at the time he was assassinated. This is false. Kennedy had just signed off on a huge troop surge prior to his death. Other than that, the movie was spot on.

11. no he couldn't.

Even though I don't live in the us, i know for a fact that whoever is sitting on that big chair is going to influence and affect the whole world. I usde to think he was great, he looked like he was going to save the world, with the catchy slogan and all. He even had Pete Seeger and Bruce Springsteen, two acts I like a lot, on his fucking rally. And it's been a year, and I watch the news regularly, and he sounds like a lazy motherfucker. The only good thing he's done is get a new dog.

12. jesus... i can understand that people hate him and all, it comes with every president. But how could you believe that companies who make water bottles, corn syrup, jet fuel, etc. are actually adding things to... KILL AND CONTROL US?!?!? give me a break, i can understand maybe the pharmaceutical companies being assholes and putting merc and other shit in thier meds, but everyone needs to realize the whole world isn't trying to kill them.

13. Man thanks for posting! I haven't seen an Alex Jones film in a while.

I hope I can say "Jesse Ventura 2012!!"

14. Just watched this shit, and had my mind fucking blown apart.