The Obama Deception (vid)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kagaos, Oct 12, 2009.

1. "Barack Obama the Antichrist?"

Check it out, I don't know much about politics or Obama, but I found it quite entertaining. Let me know what you all think.

2. This is entertaining like spongebob. It's a joke and even children would find it funny.

Seriously if anyone honestly thinks Obama or any other figure ever born ever is the Antichrist, seek psychotherapy please :)

3. Did you even look at the site? It clearly says hes not the anitchrist, they just needed a name.

4. #4 420alldaylong, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
    the video isnt really talking about him being an anti christ.
    its talking about obama trying to make us a 'slave nation', aka the north american union

edit: the heading of the site is ...

"Barack Obama the Antichrist?"

No. However he is the current puppet reading from the teleprompter of the New World Order (Global Government).

5. i have often wondered if the new world order freaks ever stopped to think about how dumb they are.

6. Word haha..nothings changed. He'll either go down in the books as a good president or a bad one. Yall trippin cuz he isn't white with the typical president look behind him. Let the man do his thing and see how it turns out, shit it couldn't get much worse at this time.

7. because he isnt white?
    i could give a fuck less if he was white...you have no idea what ur talkin about.

and things cant get any worse?
    youve gotta be kidding lmao...
    shit is getting worse every fuckin day. open your eyes.

and were dumb for not wanting the north american union why again..?

8. Well thats quite obvious...

9. People are idiots, some idiots have video skills, and they make videos like this.

10. Man, just stop. I wasn't even talking to you to begin with, i'm talkin about a lot of people with these anti-christ world ending ideas. So relax, unless of course you're one of them and in that case, ha.

How are things getting worse? Name a few. I'm talking about things that weren't started by former president Bush.

11. What do you mean it's quite obvious? I haven't stated any opinion on the matter? Was that supposed to be condescending?
    I mean, I know I said that I don't know much about this topic, but that was it.

P.S. If I misinterpreted your response, my apologies.

EDIT: I did say that I thought the video was entertaining, but I meant the video specifically not the position they took. Just thought this would be an interesting video for people to watch. Please keep your negative comments on the video or to yourself.

12. No offense man, but your showing this whole board how big of an idiot you are.

13. "HAI GUYZ I'M A HIGH SCHOOL KID AND IT'S COOL TO BLAME BUSH FOR EVERYTHING!"

And quite sorry that I didn't actually go to the site, let me elaborate on my original statement.

Anyone who believes the world is coming to an end times, a worse times, or some sort of cataclysmic event based on any person who is in power who does not hold it under some sort of dictatorship force (OMG BUSH RIGGED THE ELECTIONS NER NER NER!! World's still here you dumb fucks) needs to be examined, educated, and then shot and killed.

To you people who buy into this nonsense, do you honestly believe that of the 6 BILLION people in the world that some government power somewhere is going to take over the world? Do you honestly believe that there is some way that anyone can hold enough power to cause any real damage to the world as we know it is retarded. Do you not notice the vast network of freedom that exists through all the laws that are instated in the world? Do you not notice you're on an extremely popular and well known forum which is based solely on an ILLEGAL item? Do you not see that even with rules, laws, regulations, and everything else that there's still people going about with their lives, living in freedom as they see fit?

Shut the fuck up with all this nonsense, it's a waste of time and space. You mouth breathers need to go take a long walk off a short cliff.

14. [quote name='kagaos']What do you mean it's quite obvious?

15. I believe in the NWO, I am also a Finance major and read the Wall Street Journal every day. Whats dumb is the people that sit in front of their television for 4 hours a day and get their heads pumped full of marketing and soft-brainwashing via our media.

Everything is not ok in America, we are losing our rights (the Dems are renewing the patriot act), our currency is crumbling (look up Dollar declining as world reserve currency and national debt), our unconstitutional central bank is printing money at alarming rates and is manipulating the interest rates to keep the rise in CPI (Consumer price index) temporarily at bay, this will soon result in hyperinflation just like Zimbabwe. Even my texbooks suggest the real possibility of world currency or at least the Amero. I can give you quotes if you want.

Its the people that know very little about how the world is really run that are quick to call others "conspiracy theorists" but cant even come up with a valid reason they think that way. Most of the American populace is trained to be both ignorant as well as arrogant to defend their ignorance.

So dont be so quick to call people dumb for doing independent research and becoming alarmed by the increasing trend of global governance and the stupifying downward spiral of our society.

16. you think we should kill ourselves for watching the video?
    lmao...
    raged a lil' bit are we?
    maybe you should smoke some more before coming to this site next time.
    cus ik nobody on this site is tryin to fuck with someone like you tellin people to kill thereselves for their beliefs.

18. I like the way you think! Very informative (and most importantly, non-aggressive) post.

I think it is very very important for each and every individual (ESPECIALLY those living in the most free countries) to scrutinize every little thing going on with our world, and to make sure that's what we want happening. Rather than sitting back and saying everything is ok (whether it is or not).

Now, I'm not affirming that the world is in great trouble and in need of help nor that the world is completely fine and everything is going smoothly. All I am saying is we need to be on the lookout.

19. Conspiracy theory:
    1. a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; a belief that a particular unexplained event was caused by such a group.

2. the idea that many important political events or economic and social trends are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

Dictionary definition of a conspiracy theory, and the NWO definitely falls under this.

Lol, non-aggressive? Kagaos, did you actually read his entire post? He calls people who are skeptical of the existence of the NWO dumb, arrogant, and ignorant. I'm pretty sure all of these 3 adjectives can be considered insults and taken offensively.

I personally do not believe in the NWO. There are just too many ridiculous conspiracy theories that make me disbelieving about them altogether. The Holocaust never happened? 9/11 was planned by the US government, and an airplane never hit the Pentagon? Now people believe that Obama is a puppet for the New World Order?

20. Why is obama such a big deal and most of the stuff that happened while bush was president wasnt even his fault if you do a lil research....