The Numbers.

Discussion in 'General' started by GOLA, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Ok, ok, ok, firstly I am really high, but hear me out. I thought I was crazy, until about a week ago, here's how it goes, I feel like there are numbers that just keep coming up to much to be chance. So I feel like the could possibly mean something and I am wondering if anyone else has seen numbers like this? Mine is 42, i see that shit every where, like beyond me wanting to look for it subconciously, watching a football game tell me if you see it. Or do you have your own?

2. dude i know exactly what you mean. the 24th of every month, would always be an eventful day for me. and then a couple things started happening in 24's, then subconsciously every time 24 came up i would notice it. soon i was living in 24's

probably just subconscious but its crazy how the mind works.

3. Everyday I catch the clock at 12:34, 1:23, 2:34, or even 4:32. It used to piss me the fuck off, but I guess i've sort of embraced it at this point. I don't think it's anything supernatural or something, it seems to me it has something to do with your internal clock. Many days after a long night, i'll just wake up and look at the clock, and it will be 12:34.

4. You know that's interestin OP cause Steven Hawking had a discussion where upon someone asking him what the meaning of life was he simply answered "42" and said if anyone could come up with an equally logical answer he'd like to hear it. Since then many have thought the number 42 to be a significant number. I get the jist of what you're sayin though man. I'm too drunk to elaborate on that storyy though :D

5. It's confirmation bias.

You look at clocks many times a day, for example, but it only stands out in your mind when it's 1:23 or such.

6. I don't have numbers that "follow" me. My sister in law sees 42 everywhere too. Weird.

7. I believe that's moreso him making a reference to The Hitchhiker's Guide than anything else.

Also, the number 73 and 666 appear a lot in my day-to-day life, but working as a cashier, that's to be expected.

8. Yeah.

9. man you crazy 666 shit it came up again!

10. idk..
    i see 9:11 an 4:20 on the clock alot?

11. ha i always see 4:19pm and 2:06am

12. For some reason I see the letters on license plates to be "DKL" a lot. one of my past cars had DKL also.

It bugs me lol

13. That's amazing game you are playing here with the members. I wanna also participate in it. You know my number is 7:00 am when its comes in clock I'll get bored a lot. Its not in favor of me..

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: