The Numbers

Discussion in 'General' started by Pho20, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Hey fellow blades, its been a while since I've been on the boards, but I wanted to post a short literature I just wrote on a piece of paper hours a go.

Now before you guys read this, I haven't written on a piece of paper for a long time. Solving math to check my money, letters, emails, text, etc... those don't count, but I am talking about an actual story. So don't be too critical, I just wanted to share and get your opinions whether or not to continue this piece or not.

The Numbers

They never went with their real names for their own safety. Following a number system, six groups of men had numbers as their identification. Hear me well for their names were One, Three, Five, Seven, Nine, and Eleven. Consecutive numbers not, but in odds?

It is believed going in order would stir up menagerie in their grandiose plan. To say if there was a "Two" between One and Three, Two is believed to be working for One and Three and muster a plan to have them work against each other. A snake is not to be permitted amongst these men.

These group of men were gathered upon a higher calling, the mastermind, the puppeteer, Handpicked himself, these group of men had no connections with each other. They only needed to know the numbers, the faces, and what they needed to know from the higher calling. For only he knew the true colors of these men.

This is it so far, and I plan on getting more elaborate between each men. The numbers serve a purpose to their identity as well. So how is it so far? Please leave some comments, and I haven't thought of the whole plot yet, its kind of a think on the go while write kind of thing.

2. interesting... i like number theory so excited to read more

3. Sounds like a short story/murder mystery thing I read on here a while ago... other than that, pretty good as an original thought

4. thanks for the positive rating so far. I plan on being original with it and not too over rated and complicated. I am not planning their plan to be a murder as well, too common and I want this story to be kinda ironic and a curveball.

5. The thing I was talking about was a Sherlock Holmes bit (I think) so toy should know if you're knocking it off...