Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The number one question that no one can answer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokin Joes, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Are your high thoughts valid and as amazing as they are high in actual real world fact? Our do these thoughts sound like high gibberish to others?
    (talking about all the philosophical moments you encounter)

2. Im still in the real world, im just under the influence. I think most high ideas are good, otherwise artists wouldnt use it for inspiration if it didnt sound good...imo.

3. ^^ Yes.

But because most of my thoughts are academic in nature (yay grad school!), I find my thoughts while high are complete gibberish, out of character, and .. brilliant. I was once quite intent on replacing all violins with turtles. That's not nearly as exciting as completing a thesis, is it? :rolleyes:

4. I came up with a business idea while baked and two years on it pays my bills

5. Yeah I make sense with my ideas... I even write them down sometimes and on occasion show them to people. The last "highdea" I shared, my friend agreed with it and said it makes 100 percent sense, and that it made him think.

6. I know the meaning of life when high then slowly forget it as I sober up, maybe next time I will write it down.... if I can be bothered :p

7. ....
    ....is the answer 22?

8. They sometimes they are relevant.

9. Whilst baked...

"mmmm this is nice, I love being baked"

thumbs bag of weed contently

"Wait a minute, this looks like a plant!"

[​IMG]

"Maybe I can grow it"

:)

10. Dude idk most high ideas I've had are kind of stupid, like me and my friends will just sit around and smoke weed and talk bullshit lol.

11. Some of it is. Definitely. Haha
    But there's definitely some logic in some thoughts /:)

12. i have a tremendous amount of difficulty solving high order mathematical problems without marijuana. im also pretty sure that without marijuana i wouldn't have pursued quantum physics. for me it's a great way to forget you preconceived notions about the physical world that we all learn as fact. now when i try discussing my work with my wife, i'm pretty sure she sees me as a stoner. theoretical and quantum physics already sounds like stoner gibberish to the average person...so it's a little difficult for me to say. i think the key for me was just being confident in my thoughts. i say let your minds wonder and embrace it.

13. I come up with great movie/tv scenes in my head, while high. Like, great stuff, hilarious, epic, awesome stuff. But rarely do I write them down. Most of the other stuff going through my head is me thinking I've completely solved my mind and understand how the brain processes and organizes information. Sometimes I think that stuff makes perfect sense, other times I just laugh at myself and wave it off.

14. I come up with ALOT of artistic fodder when i'm high - i dabble in graffiti/stickers/characters so it's always cool to see the shit i can come up with when i'm stoned. For instance a starfish with a traffic cone on its head.

15. hey bud, for a while i kept a notebook and pen right on top of my bong. id open it and put it in my lap before smoking. i recommend giving it a shot

16. maybe bugles for arms and legs...delicious

17. [quote name='"TrichomeBling"']

hey bud, for a while i kept a notebook and pen right on top of my bong. id open it and put it in my lap before smoking. i recommend giving it a shot[/quote]

Thanks, perhaps I will! I wrote silly crap for a while in high school, but kinda fell away from it. Maybe now is a good time to write some more.

18. "what do women want" thats the real question.

19. [quote name='"JBright"']"what do women want" thats the real question.[/quote]

That's easy .. Everything :) lol