The North East Growers Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Ok I'll do the same with my pots and show you the size I'm talking about.

2. alright, put your shoe next to it, for comparison

then tell me what size u are for the fun of it :p

3. Hope a 5 gallon bucket will do lol wasn't gunna take off my shoes.

Attached Files:

4. Not to be too specific, but i go to a SUNY school :p

5. Noo shit man me too hahaha you dont have to tell me but PM it to me if you want. If your close maybe we can collaborate and grow some sick buds hahaha

6. Personally, I think you would be better off digging a large pits and making amendments rather than potting. It will be a lot less suspicious and you'll get better natural moisture especially if your not going to be able to care for them regularly.

7. Oh I've got 105 acres of undisturbed property and all the time I need to make these beauties produce haha

8. Thanks, ill bring one home tmrw and take it next to a 5 gal bucket also

that looks to be about the biggest size we have, are you using saucers?

9. I love how brett119 started this thread and me and lanky just jacked it. We're GC thugs.

10. You know [​IMG]

Things under them, guess not lol

11. Oh yeah I know what they are haha, nah I don't think so, do you see a need for them?

12. Not sure tbh. I saw a video of someone saying they're necessary, but to dump out the water cuz it causes root rot.

So I guess there really is no reason lol

13. Yeah I don't think Im gunna use them.

14. Long Island harvest #5 this year, here we go

15. What part man? I've got family in levittown

16. SUNY albany! lol just my guess maybe a connection between your user name and the local rapper D-Fresh? hmmm. lol just messin with you im from albany so that would be cool.

17. Yo buck your like 20 minutes away from me.

18. What's up everyone, how many plants are you guys all planning on growing? I'm planning on 20 to start with, 4 plots of 5.

19. I'm going for 2 plants, hoping for a pound, maybe more, each.