The North East Growers Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Mar 25, 2012.

1. SHIT what are you guys doing about this potential frost tonight?!?

2. It's going down to 39 for one night so I'm really not worried. If it was sustained it might be a problem but its going to be a low of ~50 where I'm at the next two days after this. Where are you at if you don't mind me asking.

3. Maine doood
    There's a frost warning

4. #304 lager88, Sep 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
    just heard of the frost coming,you must be way up north

5. I'm in Maine and i haven't heard anything about frost, lows for tonight are 41

6. we had frost here in ny today. Its going to be 70 today and sunny and cold as shit again tonight. So im sure today will be my ladies last day in the sun.

7. is there anyway you can wrap plants with plastic at night? how cold did it get for you lastnight?? that sux if u gotta pull early,how much more time do u think they need?

8. my blueberry could use another 2 weeks and my a.k's are almost done.

9. i would go at night and wrap in plastic then back in the morning and take it back off,,the last 2 weeks of plants life is when they put the weight on

10. i let them go till the hairs are about 50% I like the heady stone not the couch lock I get if I let it go for to long. its better for my anxiety. Thats what I use it for just meds.

11. Well... Went to the plots today and that last storm knocked a bunch of plants over thennn the mold set in. Luckily it was only a few days after the storm but there was still a good bunch of plants with mold. I picked a bunch of the mold infected branches but idk if i got it all. Will be back sunday to c the rest of the carnage. Really discouraged. Tied them all up today... Sigh

12. Deer ate half of the small buds my plant had will this stunt growth or cause a hermi . They terrorist attack was followed by rain water and lots of cloudless sun. Should I be worried. And btw Its the only plant I have so im pretty worried /:

13. Anybody still out there???

14. [​IMG]
    Comin along...

15. im here just laying low until harvest.... nice plant how much longer until its done?

16. [quote name='"ice1017"']
    Comin along...[/quote]

Those are some nice colors man what strain is that?

17. I think you are growing a joint! Looks god though

18. Whatsup everone in in the northeast us too what does everyone think of my grow

Attached Files:

19. [quote name='"xsmokey"']Whatsup everone in in the northeast us too what does everyone think of my grow[/quote]

Yeah man, looks great. Nice job

20. [quote name='"bandit3357"']Well... Went to the plots today and that last storm knocked a bunch of plants over thennn the mold set in. Luckily it was only a few days after the storm but there was still a good bunch of plants with mold. I picked a bunch of the mold infected branches but idk if i got it all. Will be back sunday to c the rest of the carnage. Really discouraged. Tied them all up today... Sigh[/quote]

Anyone else seeing bud rot?