the night of july 4th

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverComingDown, Jul 5, 2013.

1. If i remember correctly we smoked 14 blunts last night, i kinda lost count after 10. my friend picked up a half oz of some dank for his birthday and made people throw in 10 bucks to smoke all night. there was over 12 of us there to begin with and then later on in the night more people showed up, one point in the night the DJs brother showed up with 9 dudes. we had a keg of some Dos Equis but i didn't drink that much since i had to drive. each blunt was over a gram but since there was so many people i would only get like 3-5 hits per blunt. i left around 230 in the morning cause i had work at 8 today but when i left there was still some bud left maybe around 3 grams so im sure they smoked some more blunts

[​IMG]

2. I got fucked up on the fourth too. I had been drinking with this girl and her brother came thru. he rolled and blunt and I rolled one too. we got fucked up. especially me..so her brother leaves and I find myself with this girl all alone in her back porch. in my head I'm thinking fuck yeah, bout to make some moves!

then guess what the fuck happens...I start vomiting fucking everywhere . I was like wow I can't believe this is happening. we were really really fucked up but somewhere in the back of my head the sober me just kept saying 'way to make an ass out of yourself in front of this chick ' after I finished throwing up all over her lawn I start heading home thinking its over for me. turns out she still likes me tho haha