The Night of Beauty

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by the_tokerman, Oct 24, 2010.

1. #1 the_tokerman, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    Tonight, I was hanging with my best friend (P) so we went over to a friends house around 6:30pm to try to get some weed. When we got there we couldn't talk to anyone that had any...

But then we got a tip that we could go to a place where we were assured a score. So we go down into the city and after being lost a good 20 minutes trying to find the place, we think we find it and P and E (The other guy) while I stay in the car.

They come back with nothing, so we go around the area one more time, and as soon as we are almost done, we stop at a red light...

E suddenly lowers his window and yells out at some random guy on the street "HEY LOCO!" Loco sees us and comes to the window. E and Loco chat it up for 20 secs and E asks him if he knows where the shack with the sure hook-up was.

He asked if that was what we were doing and if we wanted weed. We say sure. He says "Ok" pulls out his grinder and gives us his weed!!!! This guy wasn't even really friends with E, he had just met him a few times before (like 3). He didn't just give us a pinch either, he poured out about (if not slightly more) than half of his packed full grinder!!!!:eek::eek:

I could simply not believe it! I mean, I know some pretty great and generous guys, but nothing THIS extreme! Anyway, we spot him a 10 for the trouble (we were going to spend about 20 anyway for about a little more weed. He walks off and we drive off.

When we dropped E off, me and P just couldn't believe the act that had just happened! I mean, the odds! First, the odds that he would be walking home at that exact hour, on that exact street, then having E around (who we don't really hang out with much!) and bumping into him at that exact point in the city (which is a relatively quiet area) at that exact moment in time, with the exact person in the car, and the fact that he not only had weed on him (Ok, that's not a big surprise apparently!!!) and being kinid enough to spot us half of his stash!?!?!?!?!?!

That does just NOT happen! I'm sorry but that's just not coincidence! Synchronicity perhaps, or an act by a higher being (of your choice)... Me, I like to think of it as a mix of both.

Long story short, I just want to comment on a very beautiful experience, particularly these days, when life is a little tougher for all of us! It's a great thing to see that people like Loco still exist and are out there, always willing to help!

Anyway, I hope that all of you experience something like this at some point in your lives! Take care blades and remember, have fun!

Good Growing and Happy Toking!
    the_tokerman

2. He started the rotation now you should hit him back next time you got some

3. Should we ever cross paths again, I shall.

Good Growing and Happy Toking!