The Nicki Minaj's Body Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cnote1239, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Those 3 inches of caked on foundation really add a a lot :laughing:

[​IMG]

Again, I don't see the big hype about her. Just another "hood rat" type trying to make it big ripping off 80's music.

2. My face:
    [​IMG]

3. Yea I'll stick it in her butt hoping she shits all over my dick

4. :bolt:

5. Don't judge me!:cry:

6. this guy is always fucked up :D. I love how he's focusing on the lollipop more than the chick bahahahha. always laugh from his posts.

and as for me, fuck that. I dont want a fake girl and/or transvestite whippin out a cock mid strip...

7. If it wasn't for Young Money, Nicki would have to go back to being a man. Gonna take that wig off and have her lookin' like Michael Jordan, bitch!:p

8. Id stick it in her butt no doubt

9. I may hate the bitch, I may hate that whole label

But I would most deff fuck tha living shit out of her :laughing:

lets not spit out fake facts, lady gaga was the one with a dick piece :bolt: :hide:

10. ^..but what is this all about? that is one fat ass vaginal region. shit weirds me out.

[​IMG]

11. hahaha yeah

idk I never fucked a black girl before tho so idk meh

12. i have.. believe me. not all they pussies look like a pound of ground beef chillin in a thong :laughing:

13. Y'all apparently haven't heard of airbrushing and Photoshop...

Anyways, I can't stand nicki Minaj. Just trashy man...You know what, we need a black chick appreciation thead...:D

EDIT: looks like she has a strangley long labia in those panties...or a penis :laughing:

14. skies, dont lie. you'd inspect that ground beef lmao. and idk about the photoshop.her pussy is phat. ive seen her in all types of tight clothes. it doesnt always look like shes smuggling a brick in her pussy.

15. #156 astro_righteous, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    im pretty sure that was like forever ago and so neg repping me for my opinion so late in the game is pretty worthless. get with the program. if you dont like what i said then maybe just forget i even said anything and get on with your life.

and the reason im still allowed to post here is cuz i didnt say anything about the character of colored individuals as a whole.

like i didnt say those negroes or carmel colored folks are bad people just for being that way. i simply gave my opinion as to why im not into chicks of that persuasion. so maybe you are the racist one for defaulting your thinking that i was coming off that way. psychologically, those who are offended first tend to be the most guilty of racism.

yeah i didnt say what i did with much tact, but who cares. its a forum. not a big deal and you should learn not to get so personally offended by something thats written. otherwise you are inviting a lot of disappointment in your future.

im also not saying anything about the people who do like people described in this thread as if they are wrong or need some kind of mental re-education or whatever. cuz they dont. they are perfectly fine. its just not how i roll.

so i apologize for your crooked way of thinking.

end of that discussion

16. I wonder what it would be like sitting on an ass that big?

Would it be more comfortable?
    Would it get numb faster?
    Whats the deal with airline food?

So many questions...

But, yeah..... skinny black women>thick black women.

17. ^

Only if they have dat ass