The Nicki Minaj's Body Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cnote1239, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Does Halle Berry look dirty to you?! I'd hit that with my E-penis so hard I'd put Billy Bob Thorton to shame :hello:

2. I was just bout to bring up Halle Berry, wat about Megan Good??? or Lauren London?? sexyy

[​IMG]

3. This thread is now about beautiful black women :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. #25 Dankifornia, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    ^^Damn Cousin Skeeter's gf put a bra on... uhhh on second thought don't.

This is kinda slutty but I had to post it because it reminds me of Meet the Parents.

"Ill keep it on the DL, fo sho no doubt"

[​IMG]

5. haha she is so raunchy

6. I know I like that in a women :ey:

When they are in bed that is, I like a lady on the street... not street corner lol

7. My favorite caramel skinned beauty.

[​IMG]

8. nicki minaj needs something over that face but id put it in triple wrapped

9. alright then since Royksopp commandeered my thread and made it about any hot black chick let's put in Trina.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. [quote name='cnote1239']
    [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfHqv8YAA9w]YouTube - Huge Vagina[/ame]

11. Thank god i am not the only one who feels her vagina looks a bit hangy in that lollipop picture.

It kinda looks like lady gaga's situation all over again.:p

12. You're in luck, it looks like she's used hers enough that you could fit it in no problem. Don't even need to add lube.

13. It looks like she has a dick in this picture

14. I could fit my entire head in there

15. I'd stick it in her butt real quick lol

16. damn yo there are some BOMB pictures in this thread. but seriously i'm a guy who is no racist when it comes to my women. black chicks in general are ehhh, but once in a while one comes around where you just go damn.

theres a chick at my LA fitness that is liek tyra banks, without the weird face. god damn she is so worth paying for the gym, even tho i don't do shit while im there.haha keep this shit GOING@!

17. [​IMG]

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

18. #40 Free The BIRDS, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    ok OK its one thing for a small chested girl to get implants.

but as a black women, if you HAVE to put implants in your ass which already should be big.. you dont deserve an appreciation thread on grass city.

There is as many ugly ass women as their is ugly nasty ass men(which as a men, i believe they're alot). EXCEPT women cover their disgusting shit with make up, surgery and tons of other extras like clothes and products.

There is as many stupid fucking women as there is stupid fucking men, so i guess it equalizes itself.

as a man with what i consider proper taste, all i can do is sit back, laugh

listen, i would fuck nicki manaj just to bust a nut, and for the experience... but as far as thinking shes is better then an avg women is a joke

ITS NICKI LAWINSKI BARBIE BITCH
    why isnt this dumbass pic posting...
    first pic on google
    http://images.google.ca/images?um=1...=2&q=nicki+minaj+before+after&spell=1&start=0

AND SHE HAS A FAKE ASS. please you're taste in women makes me gag.
    i however found the other caramel skinned women in this thread gorg. i believe SOME of the sexiest women in the world are caramel skinned

http://vodpod.com/watch/2772662-nicki-minaj-exposed

hes phony, shes fake, the type of people i hate