The nicest thing a girl/boy/signifigant other has done for you.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Yellabellie, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Spent $2500 out of her savings to buy me a bad ass vehicle, and didn't mind paying our rent for a few months when I lost my job. :D

2. Jacked me off for a couple seconds lmfao

3. This one girl gave me 3/4 of a blowjob

4. Cheated on me so I could finally realize what a succubus she was. This girl had me under her thumb so badly! It was ridiculous. This other girl also bought me a half-o. So those are probably top two.

5. For my 1 year anniversary my awesome gf bout me a 165 dollar Lacoste watch, I made her Return it though :/

6. I was broke and going to take a t break for a piss test sometime in the future.
    She gave me money to buy an oz for one last good week of blazing and she will not let me pay her back (I've tried slipping money in her purse even lol) but I'm saving up and going to get her a nice ring or something around the same price or even more :)

7. [quote name='"GirlyS"']He's done so many things for me that I will never forget.

He didn't run when I told him I had an STD. He actually helped me feel better about the whole situation and the things I was going through.

He's been supporting my decision to get off of drugs, even offered to go to my counseling with me.

There is so much more, I'll add them later.[/quote]

that's cause he has the same STD

8. Nobody's done shit for me I'm always the one doing nice things for them :(

9. [quote name='"bigjmorris"']

that's cause he has the same STD[/quote]

Well, now that wasn't ever proven. We both just took the antibiotics and never looked back.

He could've just said, "Fuck you" and assumed I was a slut. Instead, he talked about it and joked about it.

10. Umm well lemme talk about myself real quick. I've been dating this guy for 2 weeks and so far I have cooked for him twice (breakfast once), baked him cookies, and took him to see Jeff Ross in Hollywood. Also swallowed his load twice this week hahahaha.

11. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']Umm well lemme talk about myself real quick. I've been dating this guy for 2 weeks and so far I have cooked for him twice (breakfast once), baked him cookies, and took him to see Jeff Ross in Hollywood. Also swallowed his load twice this week hahahaha.[/quote]

He best be appreciatin'!

12. Woah man cool chick. I got a blowjob once. And one a case of corona but different girl. I know how to pick em lol

13. Hmm nope. For some reason girls are not into me :(

14. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']Umm well lemme talk about myself real quick. I've been dating this guy for 2 weeks and so far I have cooked for him twice (breakfast once), baked him cookies, and took him to see Jeff Ross in Hollywood. Also swallowed his load twice this week hahahaha.[/quote]

In 2 weeks? Winning.