The nicest guy I barely met.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by reeelax, Nov 3, 2009.

1. #1 reeelax, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    Hey all!--

Random, 3 in the morning post. I had to get it on paper now, or i'd forget about it completly as I managed to already and it's only been hours since it happened. This whole last week has been a blur for me, but a fun blur indeed.

I will come in and edit this story, take my time, and share details; as it's quite a tale, i'm sure some of you would enjoy the read. This time, it's about my Halloween festivities, which were mighty entertaining.

I'm going to break it down now, it was a college party. Neighbors next store came-over to yell ask us to quiet down (80+ people). Instead, we convinced them to play a game of flip-cup. That turned into a few hours of flip-cup, beer pong, and witnessing brawls without using a search-engine or paying an admission ticket. (5 fights, 1 brawl.) That's not a suggestion for how many there were, those are the facts.. I ended up passing out in my car, the sun was greeting me. Woke up at 11, with the worst drug/alcohol hangover you could possible imagine. No cigs, facepaint covered my car, and I was still messed up beyond the stage of walking, let alone driving. I crawled to get in my back-seat, and what do I see? What was in my back-seat? Was I lucky? Did I forget about this the night before? Was this a gift from a higher-power...!!

Nope, I was visited by Good Karma. A kind hearted stranger, one that i'd never expect to be so genuine. I will tell the tale tomorrow, as it's closing in on 3:30. I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about it, no homo. Seriously, that sounds ridiculous, but this stranger will always have a memory in my heart, and I'd only known him for 5 hours. Old enough to be my father, with the heart of a teen. Even though it was a small token of kindness and generousity, it will touch me in a big way. I'll begin the tale tomorrow, stick around if you'd like to hear. I'll include a picture, and even tell you about the fights. Hope to see you return, have a good night..we'll morning :devious::p

We’ll, it all began on Saturday night; or Halloween. Friday night is a whole different story; just know it was far from a blunt/movie night. I woke up Saturday morning on a couch, freezing. I was 2 hours away from home, and my brain was not pleased with me.

My head-throbbed, my nose was bloody, and I was running on 4 hours of sleep. The night before I attended a Bar party, five bucks all you can drink. Started at nine-thirty, and went until two.

Of course we were there by ten, blasted a little bit before hand to make sure we’d stay awake all night . (Don’t worry, I packed a doggie bag, and I was smoking parliaments, just for this occasion. Hope someone knows what I’m saying.)

Overall, it was a great night. I’m not going to go into it; there are a few good stories but Saturday tops this by a mile.

--I got home Saturday, late in the afternoon. My younger sister was coming home from college for the night, and she was bringing her first boyfriend. She was a very shy girl in high-school, very straight edged. I got her out of her shell senior year, she started to party and smoke blunts. She’s still very smart, as she was salutatorian.

So of course I wanted to meet this guy, I planned on being a huge dick to him at first. You know, answer the door with a knife in my hand and casually stare him from head to toe, and go back to chopping vegetables or some sort of goodies. Well they arrived to my house at around 8; I was busy putting my costume together.

I was the Joker this year, it worked out quite well. It took me a while to get my hair to be the way it is, but I think I did a pretty good job. My sister’s boyfriend brought along another pal of his; so we had a smoke sesh before taking off to the party.

We went to wal-mart to pick up some supplies, for quite a few people. I ended up spending 82 bucks on alcohol, and you should have seen the looks I was receiving. Imagine the Joker stoned out of his mind strolling through Wal-Mart with a shopping cart full of thirty-packs and Mike’s hard; licking his lips the whole way to the line.

Five different cashiers/managers were in my check-out line. They were arguing with each other whether my I.D was legit; and if it was actually me in the picture. One would say, “No, this is not him at all. I don’t see it.” Another would state “No, it’s him. I can tell by his jaw line. Turn to the side please joker. Ok other side now please.” Gees, I thought I was in a police line-up.

I eventually was sent on my way, beer in cart. Loaded up the trunk, and we were off to the party.
    It’s about 10:30 when we arrive, the set start time of the party. I figured we’d be early, and there would only be 15 people or so, as I was only expecting a max of 40.

I had a big chunk of the alcohol to my knowledge, so I didn’t want to procrastinate as I usually do. When we pulled in, I was amazed with how many cars were there already. This house is huge; I would consider it a mansion. It’s not amazingly nice on the inside or out, I guess you could call it rundown.

Don’t get me wrong, still an above exceptional place to party. We walked in and immediately all eyes were on me. I mean common, the Joker is pretty noticeable, and I was one of the few people that actually went all out on a costume. There were about 35 people there already; I was excited by the turnout. We signed up for pong, and mingled with everyone at the party. I hid my 30 pack of Labatt blue light, those damn keystone drinkers would see it and think it was a pot of gold.

We started to play pong, had a nice streak going. Lost after our ninth game, and I figured it was time to explore. Now the party had picked-up fast. It went from 35 people to nearly 100, within the hour. I don’t think anybody was expecting it, but there was plenty of drugs and alcohol, so no one really cared. We walked through the house, amazed at how crowded it was.

I was getting my buzz on, but also getting drowsy. (So little sleep in the last week). Myself and my step-brother took a “bathroom break”, needed to examine the toilet seat. A nice smooth surface, and ten minutes later I was up and ready to fuckin’ rage. Things went great for a while, everyone was having a blast. Literally. It all started to go to shit at about 1.

I heard the word “Fight”, and was on top of it. I like to watch fights; I think they are very entertaining. I don’t know if you are in the same boat as me, but I wouldn’t pass up watching a fight. Plus, I was dressed as the Joker. The Joker has to be present at that. I was playing the part, poking out of corners everywhere. The why so serious line was defiantly used, don’t worry ha. So we had a small crowd out on the porch, ready to watch this anticipated fight.

I lit up a stog, and just started to converse with whom-ever else was out there. There was some pushing and yelling, but I didn’t think anyone would have the balls to actually swing. It moved from the porch to the driveway, still only a small crowd of 20 or so. I’m not sure why, or who started it. I don’t know what it was over, or even who the kids were. But when it started, it was a full out brawl from that point on.

The owners were trying to kick the three instigators out, and a few people were helping them. I didn’t see the first hit, only heard it. Heard like someone slapping a wooden spoon onto their thigh. A WAPP, and I turned to see the dude lying on the ground. Everyone had their beer muscles, and it turned into a one hit KO to a full out 10 man brawl. I don’t know who I hit; I have never seen him in my life.

He threw a beer at my car; don’t even know if he meant to hit it. It looked pretty blatant, so I showed him some manners. Only hit him once, then I got tackled. I didn’t get hit while down, they were just trying to break the overall fight up. A few people were kicked out, and everyone else went back inside. For the remainder of the night everyone was saying how badass it looked that the Joker walled on some kid, as it fit the part. Fights over, instigators out. Let’s get back to drinking.

After the brawl, we started an Olympic game of flip-cup. You know how flip cup is, there are always people talking shit. Starts off friendly, and then always goes overboard. I’m sure you’ve seen.

Another fight broke out, but only lasted for a few seconds. That’s when we hear pounding on the door. Great I’m thinkin, the fuckin’ cops are here. I’m quite noticeable, and have felonies in my pockets. I’m already on probation, and I brought most of the booze. I sat down and lit a cig, while everyone else panicked. Shit, that only makes it worse. I hate it when people over-react.

When I saw the neighbors walk in, I was very relieved. They told us that we were being very loud, and to quiet it down a little. We offered them a beer, and even got them to play a game of flip cup. That game turned into many, and we ended up straight partying with the neighbors.

It was a man and a women, both very much low-class. I thought their house was a shed, and both were missing teeth. The lady was fuckin’ annoying, and only said a few words the whole night besides her famous phrase “AYYYY NNEE ONEE GOTA CIGGGEERRETTE?”, can’t even reenact it in typing. Just know, it was funny the first few times. But made your ears bleed shortly thereafter.

The guy, Scott, was mad cool. He helped break up the fights, and was laughing at everyone acting belligerent. In one of the fights, the lady that came with him was in the middle of it trying to break it up. She ended up getting thrown over a table (by accident), but holy shit. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life, thank god she wasn’t hurt or I’d have an easy pass lane ticket to hell.

I kept on drinkin, having a good time. The drug supply was out, so I picked up a few Addies from someone that was there. Six, so a little more than a few I suppose. I was out in the car railing some with one of my boys, when I see the old neighbors Scott taking a young girl into his house. I immediately got sketched the fuck out. I thought the guy was mad cool, but everyone was telling me he was creepy and old.

I don’t judge people, as he was very personable to me. I didn’t see him acting creepy at all, I just saw an older guy having a great time out of his normal comfort zone. Ten minutes passed, and she still hadn’t come out. I didn’t hesitate, and got right the fuck out of the car. My boy hopped out with me, and I ran up to the door and started to pound as if I was the Police.

It took a second for him to open it, I was expecting the worse. I couldn’t have over-powered this guy, so I was just planning on sucker punching the shit out of him if I saw a 19 year old girl with her pants off. He opens the door, and I push it the fuck open so he couldn’t block me from getting in. Right when I get in there, he’s got an oven mitt on? A spoon in his hand? What the fuck is going on I’m thinking. I asked him where the girl that he came in with was, and he led me around the corner.

The chick was bundled up on the couch, with a bucket in hand. She had pillows, blanket, and was watching TV. Very intoxicated, but wasn’t in harm. All her clothes were on; she just needed somewhere to sleep. Scott was preparing her Mac and cheese, that’s why he had the over mitt on. This guy wasn’t trying to rape her; he was literally a gentle giant. I couldn’t help but smile, and told him to come on over when he’s done making the food. No later than 15 minutes he was back, and he told me the girl is safe and sound on his couch.

He made sure to find the people she came with to ensure they would not leave without her. The night started to wind down at about 6. I had no-where to sleep, and was not about to drive into a tree. I curled up in my car, and was out.

I woke up at about ten, not knowing even where the hell I was. It took me a second, but I finally figured it out. I had face paint all over my seats, shirt, and hair. Everywhere. I had a pounding headache, and was not feeling hot at all. I was surprised I wasn’t over-heating, as usually when I wake up in a car all the windows are fogged out. I sat there for a while, reminiscing about the night. My hand and leg were killing me from the brawl, but overall my head hurt the worst.

I was cracking my back, and what do I find in my backseat?
    The first thing I notice, is my back window was cracked. I didn’t open my windows the night before, it was freezing out. I remember turning the car off, and passing out. So someone had cared enough to put the window down for me mid morning.

The next thing I see may not be a big deal to anyone else. As it’s a small gift, but it really relieves me that there are still genuinely good hearted people on this earth. There’s a full, unopened beer sitting upright in my back seat. There’s a Newport 100 neatly rested on top of it, with an envelope lying next to it.

I opened the envelope and a note read:
    Joker- Figured you were hot. Your keys are on the dash, don’t panic. Here’s four Advil and a beer and cigarette for breakfast, I know you’ll need them. I had a great night, be sure to thank everyone for me for treating me well.
    -Scott the neighbor.

I didn’t even know how to react. My friends wouldn’t even do something like that, let alone even leave me a stog for the morning, stingy little fuckers. I met this guy a few hours ago, and he treated me as if we’d known each other for years. The guy unrolled my window, and prepared me with a morning to-go package.

I’m sorry if you expected there to be ten million dollars in the backseat, but in my mind this was almost as good. The guy can barely afford food, let alone a spare beer and cig. He deserves so much better, I wish there was something I could do for him. I plan on buying him a case of beer and full pack of Newport’s, and setting them on his front steps. By this single action, it affected me so much that I plan on trying to do similar things like this for strangers.

Though it was a small token of appreciation, it was a big hearted thing to do. I’ll never forget Scott; I hope to see him again in the future. Sorry for the wait, hope you’re not too disappointed.

[​IMG]

2. No one cares about your contrived suspence. It is your choice to tell the story, but do not do it in this manner. -rep for for being a tease without a good lead up.

3. LOL. -Rep? Someone doesn't like to be disappointed.

Just chill :)

4. dude seriously?? chill out man. its 3 in the morning, hes tired, hes been fucked up for awhile. jeez dude reeelax (play on ops name :D)

im stoked to hear the story op. story with an awesome stranger, those are always good ones. nice strangers are great, and means a good time was had by all

5. mellow out man...

6. [​IMG]

7. should someone tell him his rep is meaningless?

:laughing:

on a side note, one night i woke up and heard the tv on downstairs. so i grabbed my .25 auto and went to check it out. it was an old hippie trippin on shrooms (we're good friends now) and he just needed a place to chill for a bit.

8. Thats really cool man =] It's always good meeting nice people.

9. can't wait to hear it :hello:

10. Lol not like your -rep is gonna do anything anyways...way to be a douche

11. if my rep was worth anything, i'd -rep you! :laughing:

12. I want to hear this so bad!

13. Cant wait for the story! somebody neg rep that hater, jeesh

14. I'm going to +rep you to balance out that one idiots.

15. Your rep=nothing. Either does the other persons.

16. LOLLLL.

Can't wait to hear the rest, OP!
    :wave:

17. You're somethin else:rolleyes:

:thumbsup: to everyone else, story is up. I couldn't go into as much detail as I wanted, I have class at 6:30-9. I need to still roll a joint for my mid-class tree climbin'/smoke break :p

18. I make it a point to always treat people nicely. You're one of the few nice people who actually recieves a genuinely nice response. +Rep

19. You should enlarge the text or something, my eyes are straining lol

20. that guy is madd chill! wish i knew pplk like that.