The next Xbox

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jay719, Dec 13, 2019.

1. I think it looks dope. Definitely gonna be getting it day one, Xbox blades add me up: WheresMyLiGHT3R

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think it looks pretty cool tbh.

3. I switched to PC about 6 months ago. I'll never look back.

I built a top of the line pc myself and love it! yeah, costs more than xbox etc....but overall I can get more value out of the gaming pc than a console. Especially with how expensive all the new consoles are going to be.

4. I prefer the SONY PlayStation 5 to the Microsoft Xbox Series X.

5. Me too. Primarily because of hardware. Some hate the Sony design, but I would rather have a larger console that works properly than a console where thermal management takes a back seat to design. I have to keep a fan blowing on my Xbox 1x just to keep it from shutting down in rd2. Hopefully they dont have similar problems with this gen but between the 360 red ring of death issue and the overheating on the xbox one I have little faith.

6. True, I've never been an Xbox kind of guy. I used to play FIFA on the PlayStation before it connected to the internet. I may wait a few more years until the SONY ps6 or ps7 comes out to play again. I am still excited about the ps5 and all the news around some of the big games.