thE nExt timE you'rE high..

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Hit up your local park/playground and get on the swings.

I did it earlier today and it was awesome. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. haha silly buffet.

3. He's right though. Swings are the shit.

4. Hahahaha, I would but its 12:30 at night in the city and im feelin good.

5. Yup Buffet you go it man, I love doing that when I get the chance, its one of the few times I feel like a kid again, and can be pretty much carefree, if only for a few mins!

6. I never enjoyed swings, I always got motion sickness.

7. Ha! Last time I did that at 12:30 at night the cops came. They had been waching us for an hour while we swung and still tried to bust us for tagging the buildings(it wasn't us). Effin' Cops.

8. Regular swings are great but, those giant tire swings that go in fucking circles, not so much. I get dizzy sooooo fast. Even though last experience I had with one of those involved my friend thinking she was in a time warp because she was super high from like two hits. That was funny, but besides that, I'll stick to regular swings.

9. I wish I was little again.

10. I used to do that all the time! Have to do that again soon, thanks for the reminder.

11. ... Guess what me an my girl are doin tommorow? hahaha, we're gonna swing on the swings, hella baked, while the kids are in class, at the elementary school. Haha

12. for sure man.. merry go rounds i can do all day, swinging motion gets me every time

Ever been to one of the county fairs or whatnot with the big ship that swings back and forth nearly 90 degrees vertical? yeah that was not fun for me