The Next State To Legalize

Discussion in 'General' started by budjones, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Whats you guys opinion on this. what state has the best chance to be number 3,and when? thanks for your knowledge. :)

2. ^oregon.

My state will be absolutely last, guarunteed.

3. We might be in the same state. Mississippi?:(

4. You guys shouldn't feel so bad about MS. Isn't it decriminalized there? My state however, I believe will be one of the last states for sure.

5. idaho...haha.

6. I live here too. Guaranteed its last. The just passed shit basically saying it will never happen here.

7. Yep...shitty. Lol. But i do feel that if we came to a straight vote, wed be able to pass...barely.

igi

8. Ya i don't think so. People are to stuck in their ways.

9. I live in Michigan and I feel like the day is coming. We might not be the next one, but I have a feeling we will be up there. Fingers crossed!!

10. Minnesota is in the running for next year or two from now. I think we have been close before.

11. Nevada, it was recently readdressed to our state legislature. Tomorrow it could become legal... :/ not sure exactly how it's been presented it was a last minute thing thrown on to their ballot,

12. I second that .. Nevada is the next .. it just got the okay for medical reasons .. so pretty soon there will be medical shops throughout vegas ... :wave:

13. I'm in idaho and legalization is far off but MMJ has a chance. We are like number 4 on the last list i saw for next most likely to get MMJ.

14. Where you live?

Life is a wicked twisted road

15. Maine. So many stoners in this shithole we call home.

16. #19 Bronx Finest, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    NY, their passing a law to decrimilize it
    Down here (anything below 15 grams I believe) Even in public view (not sure about the public view part saw it in a article)

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum