THE NEXT STAGE OF CANNABIS VAPING

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by kuzzi72, Aug 12, 2021.

?

Anyone else doing it this way, now?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2021.
  1. yes

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. I want to know more

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. It's just a cart with battery.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you have any recommendations for flower vapes?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Me. I love the Flowerpot by Cannabis Hardware.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sure! My criteria is sustainability and quality meaning it shouldn't cost much and end up in the landfill after a month but it MUST perform as expected. I've tried at least ten different models and companies ranging from $25 to $200. My favorite and one I still use four times a day is the VAVOVAPE JEDI. You can see it laying in the background. Vavovape mostly creates product for other companies so you'll hardly hear of them. I've had two Jedi's for about two years and they both still kick ass. They're about the ONLY dry herb vape that will go to 464F and stay there for over three rounds extracting the most from your product. The ONLY drawback is the small screen, but I rarely adjust it starting at 464 puffing while it climbs. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Geek Vape Aegis Solo battery and tank filled with blueberry kush shatter turned into vape juice. The tank can be removed to vape the cartridge filled with homemade white runtz shatter juice.

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's just not true.

7. What part?

8. The part I highlighted.

9. If you have a unit that costs under $50 and can do that, then I would say my statement "one of the few" includes yours. Is that correct? What model do you have that can stay at 464F for three five minute rounds and still have a charge left? I tried quite a few and most either died out, got too hot, or one even melted the tip. I understand there are MANY that can perform that temp and rate. But, to find an inexpensive one that lasts isn't easy. The JEDI is built like a shit brickhouse. Many of the others were mostly plastic with small batteries. This is one of the reasons I switched to an e-cig mod.

10. I see up top that you have the Flowerpot. I can see why you are an advocate of the larger, more expensive units as you would want to get the most out of the money you spent on that. I find them to be very tedious and regularly faulty. If massive clouds of pure vapor is your goal, the e-cig mod is tried and true and costs much less. In their advertizement, they claim it is "The best product for tasting the true flavor of every unique strain." That's not true!!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I do also have a cheaper e-cig type device. I use it for dabs though and not flower. Also have a bunch of other devices but for flower the Flowerpot works great. Also have a Volcano Hybrid and that has some features that I love too. Portable devices are "ok" but not for me. I'd rather have a powerful desktop vape. The cool thing about the Flowerpot is that you can vape flower and concentrates on it at the same time!. Not that I do that much but it's nice.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have a volcano vape and love that! Looking at adding to the collection so I'll check out the Jedi and Flowerpot! Appreciate the input!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I do love my flowerpot. However the company that makes it Cannabis Hardware overcharges for things lately. They have this new head for the flowerpot. Now in order to purchase it you can purchase the "b2 assembly" which you would think would include everything. Come to find out it doesn't. There is nut that holds the device together. They actually make you pay a separate fee just to get that nut. It's 18 bucks but you also have to pay shipping which is almost $9. Now a nut from the hardware store costs around 6 cents. So I don't know how they can justify doing that to their customers. Seems like big F U to me and other customers....