The Next Level Of Vision lagging

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HelloThere, May 2, 2014.

1. TLDR; I hallucinated while driving but snickers saved the day.

So before I type anything let me explain what vision lagging is. It has only happened to me in a moving vehicle or while driving, but basically your vision zooms in almost like tunnel vision but without the lightheadedness or darkness. It's literally like looking through x4 binoculars except super clear. You can see images that seem to repeatedly come at you, and the most accurate description I can give of it is lagging in call of duty of similar xbox live game. It's happened to me around 10 times previously.

Anyways so long story short I had To unexpectedly pick up my little sister from her tutor across town about 15 mins after taking two dabs of ok shatter(still the best waxy stuff ive had, amazing for SC. )

While I was driving fine I was super fucking high from the adrenaline of my dad coming home early my vision started to lag as I described above, like I would pass a stop light 5 or 6 times. It was happening every few seconds.

Here is what my post is about. Suddenly the frequency of the lagging increased to like 10 times a second, and to the beat of the lagging white flashes at the speed of a strobe light and very similar to one started going across my vision.

I immediately freaked out, imagine having a strobe light in front of you and vision lagging going 50 with heavy traffic! I pulled into wallgreens after I got them to slow down and bought a bottle of water and a snickers bar. Sat for 5 minutes then tried driving after eating and drinking. With the new energy if was good and except a little regular lagging I was fine. By the time my sister got in the car I was golden.

So anyways have any of you experienced this, or the faster, more intense version with the strobe effect? I must say the combination of fast lagging and white flashes in a strobe effect is easily on par with most psychedelic unmentionables.

2. you play too much cod

3. Haha actaully my xbox broke 3 months ago so I havent played cod for a while. Now its emulated Gamecube games on my Computer!

4. My new signature. Thanks.

5. I don't think that's normal. You should go to a doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum