The Next Four Years!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by oiseau777, Nov 3, 2004.

?

WHat will happen in the next four years?

1. Invasion of Iran

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Invasion of North Korea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Social Security Privatized

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gay Marriage Constitutional Amendment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Roe vs. Wade overturned

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Libertarians emerge as a viable political party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No more US troops in Iraq

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Federal Deficit Cut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Federal Deficit Increased

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. OTHER (Please explain)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK! Bush won. What do you think will happen in the next four years! You can vote for more then one choice! Sorry if I left something out, please vote other and explain what I left out! Thanks!

2. you didnt add increased liberal bitching and whining because they have no power in congress, senate, or presidency. Thats my vote.

3. ^^^wtf?^^^ :d

4. Invasion of Iran (I hope not....but I defanitly see it happening)
    Privatizing SS
    Federal Defacit Increased
    Libertarians emerge as a viable political party (please please please please!!!! )

5. I put that one in there for you! I knew you\'d like it!

6. I\'ve never heard of a libertarian... well, I have, just not about what they are about. Could someone explain in a nutshell?

7. Haha, I\'ve never met one outside of the city (you\'re diversifying my political encounters Grim).

8. libertarian in a nutshell, go do the test on http://www.self-gov.org (outside the nutshell now.....) and you can read a little about it in the results. i highly reccomend it. It will help you understand the whole political map alot better. However, i will add, that in America, there is a hefty propaganda machine left over from the cold war that demonises the left, so libertarianism in america is generally portrayed as being a right ring thing. though this is true, its not the whole picture as you\'ll see from the political map you get after taking the quick test. Liberty is neither left wing nor right. Whether the freedoms be ecconomic or personal, freedoms are freedoms. you can be a left leaning libertarian, a right leaning libertarian, or you can be right at the pinacle and be for maximum freedom for both ecconomic or personal issues. imagine a line drawn right accross the middle of the map. thats the old scale along which it was once thought everyone was on. its now the deviding line between freedom and oppression. increasingly as our freedoms are being taken away, people are realising we need to stop squabling over just Liberal Vs Conservative, and take on the real political debate... Liberty Vs Authority! America was supposed to be a liberated nation, most americans will agree, they are proud to be part of a land of liberty. It\'s been taken for granted, and so no one challenged it by asking \"are we still free?\" because we were all too busy fighting over the same old battles, so keen to defeat the other side, not realising the bigger picture. What happened in America has helped open alot more minds to things, but as the lie is faster to say, and easier to repeat, it is perhaps the lie that will survive. I\'m actually a little glad bush is in for another term. that buffoon will do more damage openly than kerry would have, and so maybe a few people might start to realise what the patriot act really means... the lid being closed on freedom\'s coffin.

for too long, the left and right saught to take away what the other wanted. the left wanted personal freedom but ecconomic control. the right wanted ecconomic freedom, but personal control. and so both, as each successive government went past, clawed more control for their cause, and unable to grant the freedoms they may have wanted by their hands being tied by law... or simply because it was \"politically inconvenient\". It is easier to make a law than to remove a law. or so we have been told. a rather silly bug in the coding of our society\'s system dont you think? wouldnt that cause government to lead endlessly towards an inevitable point of totalitarian fascist rulership?

or if you want some deaper reading/meaning/understanding, http://www.infoshop.org/faq/index.html :cool: highly reccomend anyone reading this really, but its something you\'ll have to bookmark and check out over a couple of sessions.
    and if you really get into it... this will come in handy as you want to see more....
    http://www.infoshop.org/faq/links.html

or if you want a very unhelpfull and limited understanding, just use a dictionary. ;) :D but at least its somewhere. heh, learnin is fun, shame i only could understand this once i was freed from the Edukasion system. shoulda left sooner, lol. :cool:

9. hahaha, glad to see I could help.

Here\'s michael Badnarik\'s website http://badnarik.org/

Nice post digit

10. I checked other. I believe the US will be thrown into the worst depression it\'s ever seen. When the stockmarket goes up and gold goes up it\'s a recipe for disaster!

The market is going up to get the last suckers in before it crashes - especially if the volume is light on these up days since Election day!

And when the DOW goes the market will fall to 8000 in no time!

Watch out!

11. I believe we will have another devastating attack or series of attacks by
    terrorists. I believe these attacks are already in the works and probably
    unstoppable.

As for George Bush, he\'ll win some and lose some in congress. Probably retire
    into relative obscurity. He\'s in there for another four years max. The
    representatives and senators can just wait him out. I don\'t think he\'ll be
    allowed to fuck up too much. Not even by his own party.

Of course we could all be living under martial law in four years. Who knows?

12. You forgot nukes.

13. im with Blix, id say that we are going to get attacked or some shit like that.

14. remember 4 years ago when bush was all about the environment??
    in these next 4 years, more attention should surface over our melting polar ice caps.

DONT AMEND!:mad:

15. The US is gonna be nuked and there\'ll be a massive retaliation...

Everyone just move the fuck up to good \'ol Canada already! :smoke:

16. why so we can fuck up that place too?

17. If so, im moving to Australia.

18. -Comin with ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.