The next coming of Christ?!?

Discussion in 'General' started by 10yearnewb, Jan 29, 2007.

1. if Jesus was a lizard...

2. I think its crazy these things can fertilize themselves...

3. I still think its funny that christians believe mary was a virgin. i mean....i dont know. religious folk have always just...believed in magic i guess. things that are physically impossible are completely possible, and expected, in religion.

unless of course.

mary was a lizard

4. i want that lizard...

5. then why would god lie to me when he wrote the bible?:p

thank you for showing common sense in this age of fairy tale religions.

6. for real. i still am baffled at the fact that someone can look at....david blaine...and say hes completely fake, or criss angel, say hes completely fake...then pray to god. haha.

religion is just that. fairy tale.

i see the human as a creation of the earth, not much different from a tree...or rock. haha. and if trees dont go to heaven, neither do i.

it is a nice concept though, and you cant hate the religious concept as a whole because, without it, i doubt we would be where we are today. religion kept our ancestors living....so i say, it was a good concept...a good story to back up a good idea...but in the end...its just a comfort strategy.

and every human race has come up with some sort of relgious explination why they are here cuz...well...

there will always be a spirituality and philosophy section for humans...be it on this site...or in a church.

7. This link won't work for me! What is ittttt

8. yeah it didn't work for me either.

it's a lizard that fertilizes itself, though, i know what much.

9. Come on Jesus ascended into heaven with blinding light and angles shining and looking down on the disciples. So what if a second asexual reproduction happened. Its said he will come back to earth the way Jesus ascended. Also everyone will probably wherever they are be relocated to where Jesus is and the judgment will begin. So you can imagine seeing all 6.6 billion people lol. Be pretty tight.

10. so if it just has genetic information from just one living thing doesnt that make it like, a clone?

11. see, another mishap with christianity.....

the judging is supposed to take place after you die, before you reach heaven....

judging for somebodys sins? shit , what if the mass murderer believes with his whole heart that he is doing it FOR GOD?

i mean, if the guy was commiting awful crimes, but doing it for god...then he should go to heaven.

anyways, i wanna get off the god thing cuz its crapola.

oh....but if you guys wanna hear some really stupid shit...i hear theres a group of christians out there who really believe that heavens temple is the constalation of orion. you know his belt? well, theres a sword too...and the middle star in that sword is really a nebula....and they believe that the temple of god is in that nebula.....and that when jesus comes, we'll be able to see him coming from the constalation of orion.....

now when people come up with this crap...how are you supposed to believe them?

i mean fuck, they keep getting more and more detailed about everything...and its all from the same damn book.

WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT TALK ABOUT ORION IN THE BIBLE

12. www.godisimaginary.com

watch the videos....read the proof's

the bible is a very violent book if you actually read it

edit: yeah I realize this has nothing to do with this thread..but whatever

13. LOL religion is ruining the world. I mean alot of christians say that you can be whatever religion you want, as long as you have unselfish love you may enter heaven. Because think of it creation is god exploring himself through us really or something like that I heard. So God loves everything like. So if one has unselfish love which means he loves everyone then he can well he suppose to belong in heaven (presence of God). The truth is we don't know whats gonna happen and whats really going on in this world I have a belief God made it but other people have different views and I highly respect that. Also if your gonna be atheist then never bash a religion because no one cares and its really disrespectable. Also gonna add pray in my view is more of worship not asking for a miracle. In terms its for a miracle but generally when Jesus prayed it was just to keep him away from sin and worship. The "Our father who art in heaven" praise say that and you'll kinda get what I'm saying. Alot of people mistaken pray for help and God knows whats gonna happen so its a 50/50 your future could be a good one or a bad one really.

14. Hey, pretty intersting site.

It's misleading though, I looked at that site for awhile, and it doesn't disprove the existence of a divine being / creator, it just deals with the contradiction of a literal interpretation of the bible and modern Christian beliefs.