The next 11 states to legalize marijuana, is your state on the list?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by WeedMan74, Aug 20, 2016.

?

Was your state on the list?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    42.4%
  3. It's already legal in my state!

10 vote(s)
    30.3%
    • Like Like x 1
  1. California needs to stay medical and not legal.
    The market gets flooded with homegrown crap.
    We can easily find weed as it is.

2. Wow. I'm surprised by Minnesota being on the list.

It is a very liberal state and they obtained mmj last year. But at a very strict basis. It's only available in liquid or edible form and the qualifications are pretty strict. However, if they were to legalize it could open the door for the entire Midwest. That would be awesome.

• Like Like x 3
  3. California should definitely legalize, it is the tipping point for nationwide reform and recreational legalization is long overdue. And those who ant to use it for recreational purposes shouldn't be forced to lie to a doctor, they should be able to purchase it by just showing their ID like they do alcohol.

• Like Like x 5
  4. You are a brilliant man, to say the least :)

" most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem "

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

5. Number #1 on the list!

6. can't open the link? Is Florida in the list??

• Like Like x 2
  7. Link doesn't work.

8. The link won't work...if anyone has seen it, did Arkansas happen to be on it?

9. The link came back broken saying there is no gossipparadise website.

10. Link is dead.

11. maine passed and it went into effect jan 30! allowed 6 budding plants and or the processed equivalent and up to 2.5oz. on your person! can't wait for spring to fill my greenhouse!

12. What are the 11 states i read new jersey, Delaware, rhode island, Florida, maine, but dont know for sure bc trump is a asshole

• Like Like x 2
  13. hell of a lot better than killary! and how is he a asshole ? he's done more in 3 weeks then the P.O.S before him did in 8 yrs.! adults are running things now! get over it!

• Like Like x 5
  14. He sure is making Russia great again.

• Like Like x 2
  15. bullshit! cnn fake news! only idiots listen to their crap!

• Like Like x 2
  16. i trust russia more than the muslims and lying corrupt democraps!! they are more of a threat to national security than any foreign nation!

17. sure he has, he's lets see, tweeted about his daughter's business how many times now? he's had his advisor give a free commercial for his daughter's business on live tv, despite the ethics violations in doing so..he's botched his first invasion, getting a navy seal and an 8 year old girl killed in the process..
    let's see what else, hmm, he's appointed a guy as ag who was denied a judgeship by other repubs for being too racist.. he's appointed a lady to the head of the dpt of education who has zero experience.. he's appointed a guy to a cabinet seat who just last year voted to do away with that very cabinet, not to mention his appointment of a white nationalist to his cabinet.. he's also vowed to do away with that pesky organization known as the epa, after all, who needs clean water and or air?
    i could go on an on about his "accomplishments" in his first weeks, but i'll end here.. oh no i won't, i will add his continual use of an unsecured android phone to keep tweeting, as well as him and his advisors all using cell phone lights to light up some secured papers, in front of the japanese prime minister, as well as anyone who had the $200k to attend the party..

• Like Like x 5
  18. oh yes racerboy you sure seem to know all about pres trump..what bullshit..

• Like Like x 3