The News

Discussion in 'General' started by Buddha_Man, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Let me say first of all, that i dont watch the news. My computer is in the room next to my living room where my parents watch it. Though I don't watch it, I over-hear a lot of things. Seems like everyday there is a new warning against something we do on a daily basis. I for one, am sick of this shit man. One day chocolate is bad, the next it's good, then it's bad again. I don't believe this crap, but there are millions who do. It's kinda sad actually.

"A new study shows that new studies don't show anything."

2. i also hate the news, my parents watch it everyday and they are brainwashed

3. Right now, they are talking about people going to the ER for drinking energy drinks. I drink these things every fuckin day at work. The most I'll drink is 2 maximum, but these people are fear mongering caffeine. They expect us to be able to work 40+ hours a week on water and love alone. Gimme a break.

They are always trying to give us advice on how to live a better life. IMO the best way to live a better life is to not watch the news.

4. the news makes me laugh, and i laugh at anyone who believes half that shit they are spewing out of their mouths.

5. True dat. It's a damn shame that a majority of people get their information this way.

6. Sadly my roommates are always watching the news. I love new but I'm not going to waste my time and boil my blood listening to fucking cnn.

Russia today and Egypt independent are the only news I watch.

7. The odd thing on the news has some interest to me. Don't really take anything to heart that's on the news though.

If something is a big issue or has some importance to me, I'll hear it from a friend or my parents.

8. You ever notice the stories about good news only still relevant for a little while.

The media is making a pretty penny off these recent tragedies (they like it)

9. I hate the news. Except for john and steven

10. i am the news :cool: