The New World Order

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dcjamesbond, Aug 16, 2010.

1. What are everybody's thoughts on the new world order, the alleged single governed body that the world is rumored to become?

2. I just don't see how a government is going to govern the whole world. Especially in places like the Amazon and parts of Africa. It just seems like it would be a huge failure. Which necessarily wouldn't be a bad thing.

3. I don't believe in this paranoid conspiracy shit. I do however think that lower taxes and some kind of tax on those in the top 1% with most of the money (they normally have no real income per-see so they are not really taxed) would lighten the burden on the working class.

4. Canada says G T F O :devious:

5. There are elite people who work to bring their own agendas to fruition. Often their agendas overlap and so they "conspire" with each other to both of their benefits.

There's no "government" in place to rule over the world - it's simply globalization of the marketplace and it's influence on various international governments.

We the people are being fucked, but there's not a secret cabal of shadow characters worshiping Satan and planning our destruction - it's simply people in power exploiting their positions.....tale as old as time.

[​IMG]

:confused_2:

6. We've never had a successful government that could keep a single country stable, what makes you think a single government would have a chance at running the whole world. Maybe they mean they are going to populate another world and leave us to die here

7. It is humanly impossible for there to be a one world government, unless it is a dictatorship and the dictator is fucking megatron

8. I can't wait until I'm king of the New World Order. I'll keep all the GC users as a huge fucking cabinet of awesomeness or something.

9. [​IMG]

Look at that kingly bastard, he would how to run this place dammit.

If they are smart enough to make one government then they're smart enough to plan for people like the NWO fanatics, the whole new world order thing is probably just an elaborate ruse for something grander and more sinister.

10. In a few years, there will be different regions of basically the same government.

As there is a European Union, there will also be an American Union, etc. After that, a one world government isn't too far off.

As far as a sinister organization of super-rich trying to enslave everyone in the name of Satan, thats bullshit. Of course rich people are trying to take over the world, once you have all the money you need, all that's left to be greedy about is power.

11. Okay so I understand the whole governing the whole body of the world would be difficult, but, what if, hypothetically the government were trying to kill us off; using different forms of depopulation. I mean think about it, the 2 leading causes of death in the U.S is heart disease and cancer. These two forms of death could be prevented if the government only regulated the things that caused these. Fast food would be a step, and cigarettes would be a giant leap. Now, try to wrap you're mind around this one.. what if, again, hypothetically the government was poisoning all of the food we eat, while it's being grown. Adding just over the healthy amount of nutrients and chemicals, so that they will slowly kill us. and THEN just WHAT IF, they made it illegal for us to grow or own foods, so we HAD to eat their tainted foods. Well folks, they've already passed this law. Take a look at this video and you will see what i mean.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUe61hmqsA"]YouTube- AGENDA 21 - DEPOPULATION 2009 PART 1[/ame]

12. LOL, this post screams "random far-fetched conspiracy theory i came up with when stoned" :smoking:

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO24XmP1c5E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Invisible Empire A New World Order Defined Full (Order it at Infowars.com)[/ame]

14. We already have the world government. The UN.

If it wasn't for the UN going around the world creating all sorts of problems, and if the UN was actually run by people who care, and not just some bunch of old farts like Ban Ki Moon, then we would have ourselves a nice One World Government that actually does its job properly, and bring about world peace.

That's why we should replace every single one in UN with these people.
    They all want to bring about world peace.

[​IMG]

15. they can give my world some peace anytime

16. This.

While i have a hard time believing my food is being poisoned by the UN, i do believe the NWO is a very real thing.
    Invisible empire breakes it down very well. Watch it. It will open your eyes to who truly controls whats going on in world politics.

17. how are you liking your hope and change

thereddfoxx12 tax the rich wealth redistribution this to is going to be on a global scale to and ask your self is it going to be easier to raze 90% of the world to the American stranded of living or bring 10% down so there's a even playing field ?

18. its easy to just say its a theory and move on with life but thats exactly what they know you will do. theyre making it so blatantly obvious these days whats going on. the symbolism is everywhere from our currency, to the public entertainment industry. im not one to say whether its going on or not, or whether i smoke way to much pot and forcibly tie things together in my head, but if its happening, its way to late for the masses to do anything about it. i wanna move to canada.

19. The new world order is already in effect. It's here and now, whether it's announced or not.

20. /thread ?

Dirty Pete said it best. Read his post.