The NeW US TUbE!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mainstreet, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Whats up GC, so my blue label, joint and mouth piece US Tube came in the mail today from BFG. And let me tell you it is a doozey, this is so sturdy. It also seems to milk much quiker than any tube i've ever used because the diffuser is SO sick. This is a great pickup for only 270, and the shipping was great. Hope everyone lived it up 4/20, it was great.
    Some pics
    [​IMG]
    another view (sturdy ass joint)
    [​IMG]

Another joint view
    [​IMG]

2. Also, figured I'd throw up another tube shot and a milk one.
    [​IMG]
    And the top view+ice notches
    [​IMG]
    And the always promised milk shot, this was the first rip on the new piece. I'm a diehard colts fan so its name is Bong Sanders #21.
    [​IMG]

Haha, so 4/20 was a success, hope everyone likes the new tube, its a great piece. Anyone lookin for bongs, this one is a great pickup. Tho smaller than the illadelph when the smaller attachment is on it, this seems to pack much more of a smooth punch. Just top quality, I'm super blazed right now haha.:bongin:

3. Nice 7mm, the blue looks sweet!!

4. i'm sorry, but I'm really high right now, is that a rubber grommet bong or a gong?

5. It's a GonG.

6. ^^^ dude US tubes just have odd shaped joints cuz they so damn thick so you dont break em. but to answer your Q that is a Gong. the blue label looks a lot better than their other one, such a sick tube for the price. i know what im picking up next :)

7. Holy shit some ones rocking a Twins hat that isn't from Minnesota, fucking crazy.

Attached Files:

• tc.JPG
      tc.JPG
      File size:
      33.1 KB
      Views:
  8. Haha, the Twins are the only AL team I got any love for. But really the only team I care about are the Cubbies. Wrigley ville is heaven.
    Another milk shot
    [​IMG]

9. Go colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. #11 Spliff_Word, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    very nice pick up!!! put it in the US Tubes appreciation thread homey

edit: i see it in the appreciation thread already...damn i'm blazed, happy 4/20!

11. That looks very cool!

12. Sick pickup.

Those things look so bad ass, and the joints on em are killer.

Im pretty sure you can run over that thing safely with a car, but it might dent your rims.

13. hell yeah for bein a cubs fan...unfortunately ive hated the colts ever since they beat the bears in the super bowl. son of a bitch the colts were so good that year

14. where did u buy it online?

15. fuck yeah, i can't wait to order a US Tube. This one is sick as hell man! Nice grab

16. he said he got it from bfg

17. sick man, i really like the blue joint and mouth piece

18. yea sorry i guess my question is what is bfg?

19. some more pics, and PM me if you want to kno what BFG is.
    [​IMG]
    same car different night
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    D Cut diffy