Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The New, Updated and Improved 'Good Morning' Thread!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RMJL, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Good morning GC!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Good morning fellow BOWLers !

3. Good morning, blades.:smoking: It is currently not even 7am yet, and I'm already at a level of baked that I was thoroughly convinced I couldn't reach anymore. I picked up some amazing shit yesterday, so since I have the time and my back is killing me, I think it's gonna be one of them all day smoke seshes. I'm not ruling out a beer or two later on, either. Seems like it's a good day to kick it.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

p.s-one like on this post, and I'll get higher.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Good morning everyone! Some of what I'm smoking on.

5. good morning to all! me and my rats are getting baked on this fine morning.

6. Why on my days off I can't sleep longer than working days? Early morning job is a bitch. :frown:
    Good morning everyone, awake since 2 hrs ago, about to vape something to calm my headache. :wave:

7. Good Morning! I been up for 48 hrs! Gonna be a new daddy in a few more! Guess that makes up for it! Yay!

• Like Like x 3
  8. Good morning all, having an early morning mild dab wake n bake alongside coffee with the sunrise while quite strongly-dosed brownie kicks in. Happy mlk day blades

• Like Like x 2
  9. Does anyone know what would be the best course to take to get an authentic industry known budtending certification class. I need something legal for a resume! Haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. good morning, ate a few gummies with breakfeast ahead of working all day from home. cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Waked and baked...happy weekend x

12. Happy Friday all! Good morning and good luck today.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

13. Good morning I'm not high right now but I will be and I'm a new member like I just made this like 40 minutes ago and I like that there's a whole community of people that are like me and very positive hope all y'all get blowed af

14. Just got off a 12 hour shift. 6pm to 6am... having a drink and smoking a blunt of Blue Cheese. Good morning to everyone and I hope y'all have a good day!

15. Good morning!! Already waked and baked, ready dos This day!!

16. Good Morning GS! About to fire up my Magic Flight and take off on this stoney, rainy VT Sunday.

Keep it real y'all and good vibes to all. May we all have lovely days!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Good morning fellow weedheads.

18. Happy Friday! It's my coffee and chill time before hitting the shower. A little Sour D vape makes the morning hun along.

19. Good morning..Ugggghhhh
    Wakeup1.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1