The new south park

Discussion in 'General' started by Yung Bizzy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. I couldn't stop laughing at the kids gay father. the one where he would dance in and slap people. my new favorite south park episode :bongin:

2. The lyrics in the songs they were singing cracked me up. Something like "do what you want to do as long as it's popular and everyone else wants you to." I love South Park episodes like this that make fun of popular culture and the people that feel they have to buy into it. For the record, the real life High School Musical thing makes me want to throw up, and although I've never actively sought any information on it would be a lie for me to say I haven't heard of Zac Efron's stupidass because of it. The fact that people pay to see a musical about high schoolers...eheheh.

3. I thought it was kinda 'meh' to be honest :\

4. I loved it!

"You want to come in for a world of hurt?" Slap, and a slap, and a slapy slap! Awesome fucking character - one of the best new one in years.

5. I hate shows with singing in it, so I thought it was 'meh' as well. Kind of like family guy this season, as soon as I hear the first song I just turn it off, enough is enough with the fucking singing, its not funny.

6. This had to be the funniest episode in a long long time.. "If you think you got the balls to come inside then do it.. make my day.. DO IT" Then he does that crouching sneak up slap thing.. haha i was laughin so hard.

7. "I slap you! slap you, slap you, slap you, slap you because you disrespect me!":D

Shit was too funny. Best one in a while IMO.