The New Solar System Found = Alien Visitation

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Guadalope, Feb 4, 2011.

1. #1 Guadalope, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    Right when I saw this on the news, the first thing I thought was Alien Visitation by the end or 2011 or 2012, anyone else think this also? Just the way they were talking, seemed like new there is already going to be a visitation, was a weird broadcast...

2. Guadalope please inform me.

3. could you link us the exact broadcast?
    i'm interested

4. Dude. Seriously. The Kepler telescope discovers not one but thousands of exoplanets, an incredible scientific discovery with massive implications for planetary theory and the possibility of extraterrestrial life (no, not aliens in spaceships), and you go and ruin it with alien visitation. Grand.

5. How do you know for sure aliens don't exist there? You don't. Grand.\

With all these new discoveries of foreign worlds and quantum physics, I see no reason why aliens couldn't be present. I love how you're so quick to assume he's wrong and you're right.

6. If you could read you would have noticed that i do not dismiss the possibility of extraterrestrial life, in fact it is almost certain. What i was criticizing was that OP jumps to the conclusion that "alien visitors" will come to the earth either this year or the next, simply because we discovered a new solar system. Plus, i have the article on my lap in the new edition of Nature, the weekly journal of science. Every planet in the solar system in question is closer to the star than mercury is to our sun, and all six planets are gas giants, equal in size to neptune or larger. So, no. There isnt life there, i know that for a fact. It cant exist there, too hot, too gassy.

Burnnnnn.

7. What he does have is the fact that they HAVENT visited us, in any obvious sense. The fact that a solar system has been found doesn't mean there's instant visitation. It's not like there are aliens that are going "shit they spotted us, we have to visit them now".

There is a huge possibility that aliens exist, however.

8. You guys should read up on some of Stanley Fulham's predictions and alien visitation, its pretty interesting. He quoted "Interventions accelerate over continents - “Interventions will then [after the first two weeks of January 2011] accelerate, not so much over our cities, but dispersed over our continents with sightings increasing in duration. The intent of these interventions is to increase mankind's acceptance of the alien phenomena, so that hopefully, we will be prepared to accept a face-to-face encounter and communicate, perhaps as early as next year (2011).”

9. #9 CoolNewThing, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011

Forgot we know all the possible ways life can form in the universe, my bad. You sure "burnnned" me with that paragraph. I like the part where you come at my ability to read.

:hello: me and my god damn lack of comprehension skills. Sounds like you are dismissing the possibility of extraterrestrial life.

Its a stretch to think life could form there because we haven't seen it yet. If/when we realise life doesnt need to be like "us" to form, we can have an intelligent conversation about this. Until then just keep "burrnnnnnning" me.

10. Actually life can be anywhere. Just because it dosent look like anything on THIS planet doesnt mean it isnt living. Like micro organisms they found in Cali in that really really really hot water. So BURNNNN

11. You say life can be anywhere and that it doesn't have to look like anything on this planet, which is certainly possible. However, to illustrate your point that life doesn't have to look like anything on this planet you use an example of life on this planet. Definitely not a burn.

12. Just because we've only just discovered them, doesn't mean they've also just discovered us. They may have known of us for thousands of years. Or maybe they don't know we exist at all.

The fact that we now know their solar system exists doesn't make it anymore probable that they'll come visit.

And when I say "they", I'm referring to hypothetical intelligent life in the "new" solar system.

13. I will find out what channel I watched it on later tonight when to eat din-din with my Mother. As to why I thought there is going to be an Alien invasion.

I don't know my intuition had bells and whistles going off as I watched this broadcast. It just seemed a bit absurd.

Their body language/speech craft, and the questions and comments the two people were making was a bit weird...

They mentioned possible Alien Visitation soon, even though this is just a new solar system discovery. The interviewer mentioned this.

The interviewer mentioned do we have planetary defense, or something along the lines of that. I forgot what the interviewee said.

Would they be Friendly or Hostile, and the interviewee said they would be friendly of course, or we don't have to worry about that. Or something along the lines of that.

Sorry I am just paraphrasing. I was starving and tired from class, my brain wasn't doing so great at remembering things.

The questions they were asking each other/answering it just seemed scripted and not fluid/natural or that there was a grander scheme of things going on, other than just a new Solar System Discovery.. IDK I just got a feeling that this discovery is going to birth the visitation of Aliens, whether a false flag operation, or a real visitation.

I personally feel 9-11 was an inside job used to take our freedom away, to instill terror on the World/USA. To help further police the globe, is the gist. Hitler had the Reichstag Fire and Communists. USA Government has 9-11 and Terrorists. You feel me?

I feel as though us, humans seeing a new discovery that blows everything we know about solar systems outta the water, it is just setting the Goverment up to do a "false" invasion to further take our rights away or to integrate Martial Law. Just a theory I had.

Or possibly it was a Solar System created by Intelligent Life, who knows?

I don't know I just found the whole interview a bit bizarre.... For some reason it did not seem too normal to me, and stuck out.

14. Well there goes all of my respect for you as a person and my interest in this thread.

If I wanted to read about a bunch of morons cynically speculating over bullshit conspiracies, I'd go to Pandora's Box.

Or my local insane asylum....

:wave:

15. ALIENS!

YEAAAAA

first aliens i sees gonna get shots.

unless dey be all like zap first.

anyways.

this threads topic has been played out guys.

if they are coming let em come its fucking time.

been a couple billion years.

16. I love your thought process, I have a very similar thinking...

Since 9-11, I look at everything else as a false flag, including earthquakes and huge storms most likely caused by HAARP.

I've been noticing commercials, mainstream movies, games and all kinds of other stuff with aliens in them. They are installing the thought of aliens into your mind so the story of an "ALIEN INVASION!!!" is more believable.

Even with the whole, "here's the spokesperson for earth" story they had a while back, and the missiles supposedly being taken over by ET.

It's coming soon, and it'll definitely be a false flag.

I wouldn't doubt that we've already had contact and established a relationship with some other life form, and are paying them off with not money (not worth anything beyond this dumb planet). but in sex slaves or something similar.

17. Lol... Watch out guys, he has a copy of the newest edition of Nature on his lap... ooooooo-aaaaaaaa. How RIVETING.

I am not "jumping to conclusions that Aliens" will visit us by 2011 or 2012, it is called a "Theory" we are in the Science Section, which happens to be a collective of Theories. I stated this because of the bizarre broadcast I watched last night, and based off what my intuition told me. Also based on the fact that Countries are starting to have Alien Contact Representatives, or something along those lines. As well as there being a lot of talk about visitation in 2011. It seems like possibly the Goverment's of the World have been informed and are preparing.

I find it strange that just recently there has been a huge increase in Movies whether it is for children or adults, being about Alien Visitations, TV shows about alien invasions. It just seems like we're being prepared for it.

Please explain to me how you can know for a fact that there is no "alien life" on any of these planets. Have you personally visited these planets? Do you know what Alien Life looks like? Do you know how it Lives? No we know how Life lives on this planet, and base our theories off that. We have never even see alien life or came in contact with it. Technically a Planet is Alien Life, it is a Living Organism that is not from this Planet. For all we know "Life" may be spewing inside of a Gas Giant, we just do not have the technology to view it due to our current situation.

Not to be a dick, you seem to have an over inflated ego... You should work on that homie.

Guad.

18. No one knows. Better to just wait and see instead of making any kind of assumptions. To be honest though, Guadalope, your theories are much more of the conspiracy type than scientific.

19. I too love your thought process, I have a very similar way of thinking... As well. Same here man, after 9-11 I was like SHENANAGINS on everything... My last year of High School, I was TAUGHT about 9-11... Excuse me... What the fuck, I was alive during 9-11, I watched it on my TV... I watched tower 7 collapse, then they just snuffed it off of TV. No where in my History class did we talk about tower 7. It was all bullshit indoctrination. My mother was never taught about Vietnam in school even though it was going on... Why the fuck was I learning about 9-11... Hmmmmm, kind of fishy.

People living a Life of Illusions...

Personally I feel like we contacted Aliens in the 1900's as well as other times in our History. When all the new technology came out, computers, microwaves, etc. That is all Alien technology, we traded biological technology, possibly our own civilizens, so they can harvest/make slaves, strengthen their weaknesses etc... Something who the fuck knows. Possibly we had something they sought, and they had something we sought and a trade agreement was made. Look at the emergance of Technology in the 40's and 50's and onwards it is just absurd. The people back then were a bit too "stupid" (ignorant) if you will, to even question how this shit even came into existence, it was more like Goddamn Life is easy now.

Like forreal, a Human thought: EUREKA! I will put these weird alien looking designs on these weird chips with other designs and components, and put them together to create computers... It just seems too far fetched compared to the level of technology we had. We instantly went from clunky metal to digital out of nowhere. Shit the technology the Aliens gave us was probably garbage, compared to their true technology, we were just greedy suckers, and now we're kind of fucked and in debt to them because they can eradicate us with the flip of a switch.

Fucking HAARP, nuff' said. We can create weather/cause natural disasters... Oh, but the Government/Military is in charge of that, not any "normal" people. Strange... Since the devolopment of it, there has been horrendous catrastophes around the World... Oh they force feed us "Global Warming," or "Climate Change," please don't read between the fine lines people, oh you're not, because we distract you with Television, BOOYAH!

We cannot trust the Government, they are some snakes up to some sheisty business, that they keep secret from us. Why the fuck is anything kept secret from us!? "Oh it will cause panic" well if it is that extreme of an issue, that it will cause panic, maybe we should know... We're already in a stake of constant panic from shit you guys are doing... Shit the truth would help us out a little bit... But they wouldn't want that...

rambling... sorry.

20. Yeah I understand, but I hate the word conspiracy theory... Fuck that, everything is theory... Scientific Theory is a "Conspiracy Theory..." Just a commonly believed one. I hate how anything not the "norm" is deemd a conspiracy theory. It is called an alternate view. We truly know nothing. What people lack in this World is an Open Mind. Not to be a dick, specifically Scientific Minded People, they feel they are so sure of themselves, huge egos... When we know nothing. We just hate being unsure of things so we trick our selves into believing it is fact. We shut things out because OH THATS CRAZY TALK! OH THATS CRAZZZZY! What will someone think of me if I believe that!? I don't want them to think I am crazy!

Well shit, if you think that this World just functions perfectly like magic, than I think you are crazy, you know?

If you TRULY in your HEART do not believe that there is some sort of bigger picture at hand, then you are fuckin crazy, lol.

Like when I was a Child, in 5th grade they taught me about Presidents. And that the president runs the country. I instantly thought: IMPOSSIBLE! BULLSHIT. HOW? Prove it! My mother has trouble running a house hold with two boys by herself. How the fuck does a President run a country... Just because someone tells me something doesn't mean it is true... I don't care if you are "Educated," how do I know you don't have an agenda.

Then I learn later on in life I learned, Oh, there is an Elite Ruling Class that shadows over the Government and it is really their common interests, not the Governments or the peoples.