The New Setup

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kingkelly91, Nov 22, 2013.

1. So today the 600w hps showed. we got the air cooled cool tube light from Apollo so far I like it although its the first one that i have ever even touched or seen in person. definitely jumped the tent temps up real quick gonna need a new cooling system pretty damn soon. our max temp was like 80 but usually stayed at 78. lights been on for ten minutes with the cooling system running and temps are at 79 already. hope it stops but if not a new fan is sure to come. what do you guys think of the setup?

Attached Files:

2. No comments? Come on GC

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. How big is the tent. Describe you're current ventilation. I don't see any fan pulling air out of the tent. I see air cooling the bulb. It's still going to heat the tent.

4. I was told it could break the glass 8f you dont cool it down right

puff puff pass, thats no microphone your speaking into!!

5. your exactly right we just purchased the hydro farm 440 cfm fan. We will end using that for the light and the fan that's currently on the light will suck air from the tent. But there is a circular Honeywell sucking air out the top but it's so shitty I almost forgot about it.lol and the one cooling the light is a converted air purifier but its bad ass

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Bam two tents. Just set the veg tent up today. There is 7 plants in there and four in the flower.Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: