The "New Posts" button

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by GolgiApparatus, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You dont realize how much you miss it till its gone:rolleyes:

2. That's true, dude. I keep going to click on it even though I know it's not there. :p

3. I was like..

"Oh wow, no posts in suscribed threads let's just check out some new po- WHA?? :confused:"

4. Oh god, I just tried it again!

This is gonna get some getting used to for like a day. :laughing:

5. #5 Superjoint, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2010
    at this moment, even I don't know where the F it went, I'm looking into this.....

man this is going to be a long long weekend..........:(

SJ

6. Good luck man!

GC, we must find the missing 'New Post' button!

7. I think the New Posts button just did a search for posts made within the past 10 minutes or something...I dunno specifically...but I think it relied on the search feature in some way. So since search is down, that's probably why the New Posts button is gone.

8. let's try to do a search on it..... OH YEAH I FORGOT THAT DOESN'T WORK EITHER :p

sorry guys, I can't loose my humor in this server hell......

We are working on it.....

SJ

9. aww that sucks so bad.

I only use the new post button to find threads (other than going back to threads I subbed to).

After checking my User CP, I went to click on the new posts button, and it wasn't there so I went straight to here to see what was up.

Anywho, good luck. I feel bad all these lil problems keep popping up. Hope you get it all straightened out soon so you can stop stressing over it.

10. I had no idea such a button existed...:confused:

11. [​IMG]

I'm thinking about you, man. Get super high and drink some tequila. Tequila makes everything better!!! :D :D :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.