The New Kid

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ClayiuM, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hey how is everyone doing my name is Clay and I am on this forum for the first time to actually post and be part of discussions. For about 4 years now I've been smoking and almost all of those 4 years, every question I've had I could find an answer for on the internet, and if it pertained to smoking the advice usually came from here. I'm familiar with forums because I used to play a lot of Halo and shit and posted on video game forums and I don't know why I never joined here before now. Glad there was a place to introduce myself even with the forum being so big. I'm not a big flamer or one to cause problems, I just like to smoke and chill. Hope I get to become a good contributing member here. Thanks again.

2. Whats up ClayiuM welcome to the city!

Stay Blazed!

3. Welcome, Clay!

Please make sure to read the Forum Guidelines so you don't get yourself in any trouble, and also make sure to enjoy your stay on GC!! :D

4. Welcome to the city,, home of the blades . Hope you have a awesome time here. We have a great mixture of people! So have fun, learn lots, and stay high!