The new Harry potter....

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Reppin 713, Aug 1, 2011.

1. some one told me between 8am and 12pm central

there is a twitter page thing that notifies you when its up

i dont have twitter tho i just know about it

:/

2. yeah the 4th clue was coming between 8am and 1pm for me central time, but didn't show up until around 9:30ish

I also read they are gonna switch it up so people in other time zones can get a better chance. (although so far its still pretty hit or miss)

3. True True..shit how did you find out about it?

yeah lots of people stayed up till it came on lol

4. like I mentioned earlier I liked maybe 100-150 Harry Potter fan pages on facebook, check them out lol they have all kinds of crazy quizzes like this for example

Roses, brothers, moms, husband friends, youngest daughters brother, brother, mums, dads, wife, dead son, twins, wife, first quidtch captain!

I'm pretty sure its oliver wood, but I heard people talking about it and was like "this is fucking bullshit how the hell are people getting down on Hp harder than me". Hmm that sounded fishy, but if any ones says something its from here on out homophobic on their part, but I started staying up to get the clues and then said fuck it and set my alarm today.

The question today was so damn easy too lol, the 5th one is supposed to be easy too but I already registered and got the confirmation email so I think I'm just gonna chill so they don't ISP trace me and DQ me for having 2 entries. Really makes ya wonder about internet security, but no one reads the terms and conditions nowadays anyways so its not like they can do anything about it

5. I read all 7 books, loved them all, and I loved Deathly Hallows p2. Part 1 was okay, it got boring though. This one wasn't. Didn't like the Harry/Voldemort cliff thing, though. When Mrs. Weasley killed Bellatrix the whole audience clapped, it was pretty awesome.

The changes the director made are meh, but I loved it reguardless. Novel to movie adaptations are never exactly the same, it doesn't stop them from being good movies. I grew up with those books/movies, it's kinda sad now that it's all over :(

6. thats exactly why I don't wanna see it in theatres, I'd make a fucking scene at any creative liberties taken

7. Lol

Ill definitely check out the facebook pages :)

and yeah according to the website the first three are the hardest ones and the last four are the easiest i really don't know what it consist of but watever lol

haha yeah i also thought i was the hardest fan but nope there is people out there who are OBSESSED lol or just VERY dedicted lol

Don't get me wrong i love the books! :)

8. I was in complete shock the first time I answered one of the quiz questions and refreshed the page only to find I had been beaten by a margin of 1-15 seconds. People seriously sit there pressing f5 all day waiting for questions lol

its starting to get out of hand for me, I think I'm becoming sleep deprived

did you get the magic quill today? I didn't bother lol was up til 4 am

9. I stopped reading when I found out the movies were coming out. So I didn't read the last few and I thought part 2 was completely fantastic

10. The fifth Pottermore clue went up today around noon central time.
    It was definitely easy compared to what I read about the first four.

11. dear idiot, the last book was broken into two movies having the scene were voldemort takes the elder wand be the bridge between the two.

12. I agree, part 1 was awesome but part 2 fucking sucked donkey dick, they totally butchered the last 5-10 chapters of the book, huge disappointment.

13. I saw it for the first time today, online fo free, and honestly I thought they would've taken a looooot more creative liberties. I noticed how no one got burned though (in lestranges vault and neville with the sorting hat on fire) I thought that was, unique. I'm gonna have to rewatch it to try and pick up on the more subliminal aspects but all in all I thought it was very entertaining.

Of course the book is gonna be epicly and exponentially better, duh lol

I cried too, several times. DEAL WITH IT

14. nah just the first 3, the 4th clue was "how many contestants were in the triwizard tournament" lolololol

15. The books start out g rated and get darker , older, and more complex as voldemort gets stronger. Don't let the first one's low reading level stop you.

16. I wish I could remember what happend. I watched hp smacked with my buddies.

I thought it was decent, def off from the book but I'm not one of those anal people who says a movie sucks cuz it doesn't directly follow the book.

17. yeah tbh I though the changes in this one(parts 1 and 2) paled in comparison to others (order of the phoenix, halfblood prince anyone?) and some things I thought they visualized really well. specifically harry escaping the dursleys in part 1, and the initial phases of the final battle at hogwarts in part 2

18. There's a lot of things that go on in books that you can't really portray on the big screen; people's thoughts and feelings have to be stupidly announced mid-conversation, so I'm fine with movies being changed a little bit for the sake of making the story more comprehensible. But when they start randomly changing shit, and drastically altering the overall plot, solely for the sake of being "different" from the books... Well that's just fucking retarded.

19. I totally disagree, but hey everyone has there own opinion.
    :smoke:

20. I actually liked this movie, surprisingly.