Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the new guy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lungtickler, Apr 23, 2010.

1. new bowl i got on 4/20.......haven't came up with a name while smoking from it yet but will soon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thats a fucking sick ass bowl. i fucking love the shiny shit especially. may i ask how much you paid for that? im sorry but i cant figure out a name. my advice is to smoke out of it with maybe your best friend and come up with a name from there. thats how i would do it

3. call it crystal ships

4. paid 45 for it.....got it in kzoo michigan... it was calling my name from the moment i walked in the door....lol

5. I love the look of that peice man. Well, as for a name, you just gotta get high and interact wth the situation and something WILL come.

6. smoked like 14 bowls out of this thing already and nothing has popped into my head...names all my other pieces while smoking them the first night just cant come up with one for this one

7. and i love how the choke hole is in the front

8. fuckin nice design bro

9. That is an attractive piece my man, enjoy it. I would name it nebula, the colors just scream "space" to me lol.

10. thats a great price. you will come up with a name eventually. im just shootin, sparkly pipes as in wesley snipes

11. that bowls name is now rainbow fish

[​IMG]