The new guy...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by KillerKush87, Nov 19, 2012.

1. #1 KillerKush87, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
    Hey guys, I am new around here. Well i've been searching around for information here for months. I just posted a question in the breeding section. Dont be mad that I didnt introduce myself before I posted a question haha.

Little about myself:

I have a wonderful family! Just had my second child! I am currently going to online school for entrepreneurship. I am a recently seperated veteran from the Marine Corps. I used to smoke pot in high school (like everyone else haha) and started growing when I was 15 outside. I was huge into lifting weights and bodybuilding. As a result, I injured my back. I just got an MRI and it proved that there is a lot of problems going on in my back and I've had lots of pain for a long time. Now instead of getting hooked on pain pills I started growing some White Widow and OG Kush for medical use. God gave us the plant to use, so why not use it right?! I remember quite a bit of what I learned from when I used to grow. For the last few months I've read tons on this site and learned so much. I consider myself to know a lot about growing. I will be around to answer questions for you all as well. If anyone knows a lot about genetics maybe you can answer my question in my recent post. One thing that I know nothing about is how genetics and seeds work! Anyway, nice to meet you guys, and ask any questions if you want to know anything more about me!

2. Welcome Kush. Thank you for your service. What part of the country are you in now?

3. Welcome bro thanks for the nice Introduction

4. I am on the east coast now. Not sure if I will be here forever. I want to open a business so if it happens and I am successful, I will stay. But I lived in Japan, California, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, im SICK of moving!