The new grasscity shop thread and poll!

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Jun 10, 2009.

1. After a year of hard work, Grasscity has launched a new Shop. We hope you'll enjoy an entirely new experience shopping with us. We truly believe that with this new software we will emerge and keep our #1 position as the best headshop in the world.
    What's new:

1. New products – our catalog is extended with hundreds of new products.
    2. Easier shopping – the new design will enhance your shopping experience. One page checkout
    3. Secure shopping – we have integrated the latest and most secure certificates that will ensure your private and payment data are and remain safely hosted in our database.
    4. Product updates – stay informed on auctions our latest discounts and more…
    5. Share options – share products with friends or online through your favorite social networks.
    6. Multiple addresses – buy presents for friends or ship your order to a different address then your billing address.
    7. New Affiliate program xml feeds and banners - get more conversion and better earnings with our new affiliate partner features
    8. Cheaper products - Already a lot of products have been heavily discounted, we will keep our status as being the best shop for the best price.
    9. NEW SHOP CELEBRATION DISCOUNT! Enter the couponcode: 420NOW at the checkout page and receive a 10% discount on every purchase you make, valid till 15th of June 2009
    Let me all know what you think of it, thanks!!

SJ

2. I like it, I may actually buy something now since Bong Dylan broke...I like this one Sherlock bubbler, only problem is I'd like to be able to pass it around and bowls are small but it looks tight as hell haha.

3. I have never used the shop so I'm not going to vote, but I'm giving props to you for making this poll. It's nice that somebody is being giving the chance to say "I don't like it", if they don't. It's always nice when the consumer is actually asked for their honest opinion.

4. bump up the volumeee, bump ,please vote!

SJ

5. i think it's cool that there's shirts now.
    (if there were always shirts, i'm totally kidding...)

i like. :)

6. i like. maybe post this in more places so more traffic comes by here.

7. I like it!
    I ordered a shirt the other day because the store actually caught my attention that time. Cool shit!:smoking:

8. I like it but I have trouble finding things like bowls, downstems, diffys etc. Maybe I'm just slow. :cool:

9. Its awesome! But I did notice browsing your chillums some are upside down on the images :confused:

10. #11 RMJL, Jun 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    I like it, SJ. Indy and I were checking it out yesterday and he was really digging on it. :D

It looks more user friendly regarding Support too and that's a plus. :)

Nice job! :D

***Thanks for letting him know, Highbinder. :)

11. #12 overgrowray, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    i like it

i might become an affiliate. i advertise for a few other sites. i never thought about advertising for here. hmmm.

12. I dig it man. I might have to get myself a GC shirt too:D

13. yeah i really like those what would be better than sportin a GC shirt, SJ i still say you make those stickers that i saw in the feedback section!!!

14. the old one had a lot of trouble with pulling queries in a timely manner but this one seems much snappier. i dont know if you changed indexes and redesigned or put up a new front end but either way it's much more responsive.

15. for sure, please become an affiliate, the more the better!!

SJ

16. I like the new shop A LOT SJ..

Great job on it!

17. I like the new shop, but there are so few 14 and 18mm slides on there, but there are a ton of 12 and 9mm ones. It would be nice if you expanded on the 14 and 18s, because while I dont have statistics, I would assume they would be in more demand.

18. I like it its really cool. I myself don't buy off the net a lot, ( i did donate and become a paid member which i think more people should do, especially those of us who don't purchase from the head shop but still make these forums our home away from home) I am thinking about a new glass bong or a new vape and will more than likely purchase from the store. You got some decent prices,